Ross County v Aberdeen

A(nother) pish result, but I don't think we should be chasing glass out yet.   When you change manager, its a gamble and you really have to give them time.  I believed glass would still get us a euro place this season and its still very possible - though we are not making it easy on ourselves - but lets keep our powder dry yet. 

He has been in charge for what, 11 months?  Personally, I would give a new manager two seasons before moving against him (unless relegation threatened).

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

The sooner the fucking gullible Aberdonians wake up and realise Cormack is the problem the better. 

Its not a coincidence we have been utter shite since he has come on the scene. 

But don't worry he likes butteries, hates Rangers and reminisces about Gothenburg. 

We’ve been shite for 30 years 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not signing another centre forward in this window is chronic football MISmanagement. 

But symptomatic of the malaise.

Away record is totally unacceptable 

To be fair, we're overloaded with midfielders, so Glass made 3 signings... all midfielders. 

That should really help with the balance of the team. 

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

A(nother) pish result, but I don't think we should be chasing glass out yet.   When you change manager, its a gamble and you really have to give them time.  I believed glass would still get us a euro place this season and its still very possible - though we are not making it easy on ourselves - but lets keep our powder dry yet. 

He has been in charge for what, 11 months?  Personally, I would give a new manager two seasons before moving against him (unless relegation threatened).

C’mon. Are you watching the games? ?

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Ojo on the wing. Like Vernon or Rooney again, just absolute nonsense 

Ramsay believed the hype. Lost his head 

needs a hidin to refocus 

At one point near the end Ferguson had the ball out towards the right hand side about 30 yards from goal. Looks for Ramsay so he can get the cross in and he's about 15 yards behind him not even attempting to make the overlap. What the fuck is he doing? 

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

The sooner the fucking gullible Aberdonians wake up and realise Cormack is the problem the better. 

Its not a coincidence we have been utter shite since he has come on the scene. 

But don't worry he likes butteries, hates Rangers and reminisces about Gothenburg. 

We were utter shite BEFORE Cormack arrived. 

This is not new. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Piss take or you are an arsehole?

• Haha 1

Our complete lack of closing down in the middle of defence could be considered worrying. 

At one point we'd four red shirts moving on two wide County players, leaving the middle wide open, and allowing yet another all-the-time-in-the-world free shot. This shortly after two previous near identical efforts, one hitting the post and one hitting the back of the net. 

If Glass picks Ojo as a wide player again he should be fucking sacked on the spot.