Ross County v Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

A(nother) pish result, but I don't think we should be chasing glass out yet.   When you change manager, its a gamble and you really have to give them time.  I believed glass would still get us a euro place this season and its still very possible - though we are not making it easy on ourselves - but lets keep our powder dry yet. 

He has been in charge for what, 11 months?  Personally, I would give a new manager two seasons before moving against him (unless relegation threatened).

Wow

53 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'll keep saying it

Things went south the second he appeared again

His money is great

But he should stick to that and let football people do the football

It's just hitting me actually

He hired a director of football who has zero director of football experience and a manager with zero full time management experience 

What the fuck!?!??!

I HATE glass, gunn, cormack and 99% of people on this forum

Every single match day I naively get really excited, during the day looking forward to the match and I have no idea why

Under mcinnes it wasn't "success" as such, but we had our head held high as by and large we did what we were expected to. Every so often we would under achieve but then we would over achieve too

And now??

Back to the pre mcinnes embarrassment 

Outrageous 

That’s funny because there is probably less than 1% of this forum that like (or tolerate you) ?

Don’t fell bad though as I am sure my status is pretty similar to yours, so you should feel good about that as I am not even a hun cunt like you. 

I don’t act like a wee girl though & hate 99% of the forum like you do. 

Maybe your second biggest issue here is actually just YOU 

The biggest clearly being a hun 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shite tonight. 

12 goals and we'd be even worse without him. 

Didn't miss any chance tonight where I thought he should score. He's getting laughable service. 

He's shown time and again with good service he'll score goals. 

Not his fault he's not been given any help. 

But aye, he was shite tonight. 

Ramirez is trying to hard now.

Getting zero service, so he's coming deep, but that's to his detriment. He's not good enough to do that. He needs to stay in the box, but he's getting zero service, so he's coming deep, but that's to his detriment. He's not good enough to do that. He needs to stay in the box, but he's getting zero service, so he's coming deep, but that's to his detriment. He's not good enough to do that.

You get my drift?

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wow

That’s funny because there is probably less than 1% of this forum that like (or tolerate you) ?

Don’t fell bad though as I am sure my status is pretty similar to yours, so you should feel good about that as I am not even a hun cunt like you. 

I don’t act like a wee girl though & hate 99% of the forum like you do. 

Maybe your second biggest issue here is actually just YOU 

The biggest clearly being a hun 

More people like me than you

Fact

Put a poll up

7 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Getting zero service, so he's coming deep, but that's to his detriment. He's not good enough to do that. He needs to stay in the box, but he's getting zero service, so he's coming deep, but that's to his detriment. He's not good enough to do that. He needs to stay in the box, but he's getting zero service, so he's coming deep, but that's to his detriment. He's not good enough to do that.

You get my drift?

He is fucking shite

You get my drift?

Even the best teams in the world don't carry a guy who "needs service "

Thats also a myth anyway, his conversion rate is stinking 

14 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Ojo just slows everything  down constant backpassing killing any momentum

Just leave the guy out of the side

There are a lot guilty of that. It’s tactical.

What Glass implied he WOULDN’T do as that was the shite McInnes had the team doing & the fans were sick of (that was one of Glass’s Wee plans to win the fans over early on) but Glass is also doing it again now through pure desperation to try & get results (or stop losses) The difference is that boring as it is (& it really is) at least Mcinnes managed to get results from it more than a handful of times.

Glass basically has no fkn clue what he is doing. It’s plain for all to see but some are still too sad/Sympathetic/stubborn or stupidly optimistic (latter being the happy clapper brigade) to admit it.

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Barren times for young Barron I fear. Barrin' injuries to other players he won't feature much.He might be better going to Bahrain.

Rare chuckle you've got off of me there, Hanz. 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He is fucking shite

You get my drift?

Even the best teams in the world don't carry a guy who "needs service "

Thats also a myth anyway, his conversion rate is stinking 

We aren't one of the best teams in the world. Hence why we have guys like that. 

Thick hun cunt

9 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

You get my drift?

It's not like we put the ball in the box. 

We are most dangerous from set pieces. That's his best bet 

Our top goalscorer is nowhere near being the reason we don't score as many goals. 

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

8 goals in 12. It’s certainly not impressive but it’s also not terrible in this team. 

feel like I can hardly think of us having final 3rd possession all season. It’s just constantly in the middle of the park going nowhere. 

8 goals in twelve for a team that's won twice on the road all season, and struggles to create good, clear chances for forwards. 

Absolutely bizarre CR9 is being thought of as a problem. 

Ojo is playing wide left ffs. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not like we put the ball in the box. 

We are most dangerous from set pieces. That's his best bet 

Our top goalscorer is nowhere near being the reason we don't score as many goals. 

Agree.

We can only hope that Vinny settles and he starts getting balls into the Striker.

I'd get Hayes on the other wing, see if he can do the same like he used to. Its our best hope.

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

That was a typo unfortunately - it was 8 in twenty two ?

I did think it was a good record. 

That's better than 1 every 3. Which again, could/should be better but with this side it's no surprise 

6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

8 goals in 22. It’s certainly not impressive but it’s also not terrible in this team. Fairly average. 

feel like I can hardly think of us having final 3rd possession all season. It’s just constantly in the middle of the park going nowhere. 

8 in 22 as the sole striker

Whoop de do 

Shite 

Aye 1 in 3 is absolutely nothing to write home about. Mcginn scored 20 league goals in 35 in a season we finished fucking 8th mind. 

i don’t think Ramires is a problem though. The problem is he is the only striker we have. At least when Rooney was a penalty box striker you could give Goodwillie or Stockley a game to run the channels and play deeer. Or with Cosgrove you had May or even Main. There is literally no one else at the moment. It’s mad. There was a game earlier in the season I suggested giving Watkins a go through the middle just so he’d link with other players…. But now he is fucked. 

Jet is not an option 

18 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

You get my drift?

Has he got a really long cock to be coming too deep so often.

Ironically you still have to be in the box if you are coming too deep. Unless not ‘playing in the hole’ but hitting the gag reflex 

Sadly I have never been guilty of coming too deep but I have come too early once or twice

5 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Agree.

We can only hope that Vinny settles and he starts getting balls into the Striker.

I'd get Hayes on the other wing, see if he can do the same like he used to. Its our best hope.

So you don’t think playing Ojo in one of the wide positions in the 3 behind Ramirez works then?

Maybe we should give it another go on Saturday.

You might as well get your head round it, because the clueless clown in charge is going to do exactly that. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye 1 in 3 is absolutely nothing to write home about. Mcginn scored 20 league goals in 35 in a season we finished fucking 8th mind. 

i don’t think Ramires is a problem though. The problem is he is the only striker we have. At least when Rooney was a penalty box striker you could give Goodwillie or Stockley a game to run the channels and play deeer. Or with Cosgrove you had May or even Main. There is literally no one else at the moment. It’s mad. There was a game earlier in the season I suggested giving Watkins a go through the middle just so he’d link with other players…. But now he is fucked. 

Jet is not an option 

He is a problem

I've used the RvN analogy already to devastating effect and I'm not saying it again

Ramirez is a massive cancer on our team , so is ojo 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

He is a problem

I've used the RvN analogy already to devastating effect and I'm not saying it again

Ramirez is a massive cancer on our team , so is ojo 

You truly know fuck all about football 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

So you don’t think playing Ojo in one of the wide positions in the 3 behind Ramirez works then?

Maybe we should give it another go on Saturday.

You might as well get your head round it, because the clueless clown in charge is going to do exactly that. 

Ojo shouldn't be anywhere near the wing.

The only role I'd have for Ojo is as a sub or I'd consider him at RB. But preferably on the bench.