Ross County v Aberdeen

Don’t have a problem what they said about Hedges.  A truly unhappy player would have been training with the wifies the second his agent started creating.

do have a problem with the Vicente quote. I’ll easily cope with no final day drama if what you bought on the first day of the window is decent and clearly addresses the holes in our squad.

The January window should be about the European qualifying ties, not fucking about fighting for top 6 STILL with a Gorgonzola squad.

15 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

For the stick Ramirez gets I would like to see how we get on without him in the team. 

What a horrible thought.

He did have a poor game but the thought of Jet up top is horrible. At least Ramirez has energy even when playing poor. Ruth not good enough cover either.

6 minutes ago, mutant said:

What a horrible thought.

He did have a poor game but the thought of Jet up top is horrible. At least Ramirez has energy even when playing poor. Ruth not good enough cover either.

Ramirez is unfortunately the only striker we have. Why that had happened should be directed at the chairman. To get the best out of players is to give them good competition in the team. We have completely made a mess of our so called attacking set up we were going to employ this season. I definitely think Ramirez will be saying to himself that this is not what was sold to me about coming over to Aberdeen…another fellow striker and someone who can put put a decent ball into the box from the right would certainly help him and the team.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Ramirez was proper crap tonight. Can’t blame service when the opportunities he had to do something with the ball he failed dramatically.  That pass to Ojo was horrific.

But that's not service is it. 

Show me a change he was given where he should score? The way we set up is the problem, and the selection 

37 minutes ago, NEM said:

The woke don't tend to laugh, it's not very PC

A myth. 

But funny how you think you're better, but you actually are just standard tabloid fodder. 

Even if you reached that position in a different way. 

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Yup. See the reactions on here however. That’s the point, he gets an easy ride. 

It wasn't his best night that's for sure.

He's doing the thing all strikers do when they get nothing to work with. They come deep to try make things happen, but that's not one of his strengths. He's a penalty box striker.

But that sclaff aside he got nothing to work with. No opportunities to score. You could take him out of the team and end up with same outcome. We create fuck all.

45 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Do we play any sort of tactics?

Is there any thought process that goes into training and working on things?

I ask because Glass seems to say the same shit after games, and has a wee go at players for certain things that don't ever appear to be fixed.

It's honking.

If he's out in the summer then fair enough, but by fuck the club are going backwards quick.

There is tactics the problem is they work better against the better teams in the league than the rubbish ones in the bottom of the league. Last night you could see the last 10 mins of the game they ran out of ideas. They need to work on stuff on how to play against the teams who pack defences and don’t come out 

Just now, NEM said:

Old firm still the most watched derby in the world aye? ?

Yeah, best to point out an incident where I held my hands up for speaking shite. 

Something I've never seen you do on here, despite being incorrect many times. 

Humility pls. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Aye you do then feel guilty about it, denner at choi's for example.

What a bloody existence!

That's one example and about all you know about me. 

It's good to think, NEM. Good to think about why we react to things the way we do. 

You're way off base if you think I sit about not laughing at anything. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah, best to point out an incident where I held my hands up for speaking shite. 

Something I've never seen you do on here, despite being incorrect many times. 

Humility pls. 

You've a cheek saying anyone is influenced by the tabloids when you're repeating shite like thon

14 minutes ago, NEM said:

You've a cheek saying anyone is influenced by the tabloids when you're repeating shite like thon

You're right; 

Celtic v Rangers is the most watched derby in the world= Foreigners are dangerous. 

Both carry the same weight. 

?