Summer 2022 Transfer Window

44 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Heard from who ?

Plenty journalists on Twitter and scouting sites if you want to look for info, he's a journeyman footballer at best abody getting excited cause he's been signed from the a different league than normal, I'm mare excited about the young striker he's looks and sounds a player. 

12 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

I take it that means McRorie at RB and Ramdani in midfield 

He was useless at RB in games I seen him play there kept getting caught too far up the pitch or out of position, he's a Center mid and can do a job at Center Half if needed but for me he's need to be playing in the middle of the park, we missed his driving runs forward this season and his ability to get stuck in 

18 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Plenty journalists on Twitter and scouting sites if you want to look for info, he's a journeyman footballer at best abody getting excited cause he's been signed from the a different league than normal, I'm mare excited about the young striker he's looks and sounds a player. 

Link to any of this?

2 hours ago, redstrummer said:

I think he still needs to be given a chance , has all the attributes to be a player 

ALL the attributes ?......like goal threat from midfield, good shot on him, defence splitting passes , good crosser , strong in the air, strong in the tackle, ball-winner , good engine getting box-to- box , ability to take the ball in tight spaces and move it on to a team-mate , retaining possession ?

What was it you saw in him in the few end of season games he featured  briefly in ?

4 minutes ago, redone said:

ALL the attributes ?......like goal threat from midfield, good shot on him, defence splitting passes , good crosser , strong in the air, strong in the tackle, ball-winner , good engine getting box-to- box , ability to take the ball in tight spaces and move it on to a team-mate , retaining possession ?

What was it you saw in him in the few end of season games he featured  briefly in ?

You forgot cat like reflexes and Jim Leighton's one on one ability

Settle doon min

7 minutes ago, redone said:

yep

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Depends, he might offer something different which helps the team better, we'll rarely get an exact like for like replacement especially one where everyone will look and go "oh he's just like Ferguson".  My hope is that what he brings to the table helps bring more out of others, from the videos I've watched I'd say he is a better passer and covers more ground than Ferguson but only time will really tell.

?

Look at us posting in a civil manner … we mates now?

12 minutes ago, redone said:

To be fair Polvara was only 3 goals and 1 assist behind the super awesome Jamie McGrath last season. 

And Polvara only played 5 games compared to McGraths 26.  

So if Polvara is that close to McGrath having played 80% less games, we must have one hell of a player on our hands. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

By what measure? He’s had ten times as many international caps for a start ?

Well he’s just been relegated from a team in a poorer league. If we signed Dundees best CM I would still need convincing. 
In fairness so has Miovski but I hold higher hopes for him due to a glamour YouTube video and bigger price tag ??

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Not me. 

I always rated McLean. 

When Kenny played well the whole team played well. 

I did to but sometimes it was a loosing battle with all the he’s a hun, he’s not good enough, he’s not good enough for England comments that were on here when he played for us 

54 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Maybe wait and see and put some trust in Goodwin wanting him.

It’s more that I’m expecting Ronan or McGrath to sign. Then 1 them will play and Barron n mcrorie are both bankers to play which would make Ramdani the fall guy. No saying he’s shite, we need to replace several midfielders this window n May end up with better options.

12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'm nae convinced Barron is the further forward midfielder but lets see.

Ramadani, Barron and McCrorie is going to be too defensive for 75% of our games in a season

I’m the same Barron is a midfielder you want to get on the ball as much as possible. This won’t happen as much if he’s played further forward. 

21 minutes ago, slippers said:

I’m the same Barron is a midfielder you want to get on the ball as much as possible. This won’t happen as much if he’s played further forward. 

the game he played for the young Scots he was all over the park and was outstanding . That's when the interest from other clubs started 

One thing he needs to improve on is his final ball / efforts on goal, been very wasteful IMO

58 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Well he’s just been relegated from a team in a poorer league. If we signed Dundees best CM I would still need convincing. 
In fairness so has Miovski but I hold higher hopes for him due to a glamour YouTube video and bigger price tag ??

We signed Kenny McLean from St Mirren the year they were relegated and on the evidence of todays posting folk would argue he was one of our best players during the McInnes era.

The recruitment team will have done their due diligence on Ramadani.

Ferguson has been a good player for us but he's definitely replaceable.

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

the game he played for the young Scots he was all over the park and was outstanding . That's when the interest from other clubs started 

One thing he needs to improve on is his final ball / efforts on goal, been very wasteful IMO

Once Barron starts adding goals to his game, even half a dozen next season, then even more zeros get added to his value. He’s the best young midfielder we’ve brought through our own system since I don’t know when. 

3 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

We signed Kenny McLean from St Mirren the year they were relegated. And on the evidence of todays posting folk argue he was one of our best players during the McInnes era.

The recruitment team will have done their due diligence on Ramadani. 

Ferguson has been a good player for us but he's definitely replaceable.

McLean was class.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Once Barron starts adding goals to his game, even half a dozen next season, then even more zeros get added to his value. He’s the best young midfielder we’ve brought through our own system since I don’t know when. 

Hope we get a couple more seasons out of him

7 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

Jambos all slavering reckoning there in the brink of getting Connor ronan going by twitter 

Neilson has said they need to add players all over the park. Are they really going to splash out £500k on Ronan? They may put a loan offer in but if we then went in and offered Wolves £500k they may tell Hearts that he's not being loaned out.

This one will drag on. 

• Like 1