Summer 2022 Transfer Window

18 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Why would Ronan be Ferguson's successor? They are totally different players.

Ronan is more the attacking/no 10 type of midfielder that we've been needing ever since Christie left than he is Ferguson.

Is he anything like Christie, havnt seen it myself but not seen a lot of him other than against us. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Unlikely we'll lose to Aberdeen on personal terms for Ronan. 

Up to him to then choose. Live in Aberdeen playing for Scotland's 10th best team last season. Or live in Edinburgh and compete in Europe for a team that consistently reaches cup finals. 

Although he's more likely to start every game at Aberdeen I suppose. Might swing it. 

ok champ! ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Neither of us likely to win the league any time soon. Being honest. So SC the main prize. 

1998. 2006. 2012. I've seen three come back to Gorgie. 

We've also knocked on the door by getting to 3 out of the last 4 finals. Losing only to the Glasgow pair in all 3. Once on pens. Once in extra time. 

You can mock and say when's the parade, etc. But Aberdeen have been in ONE final since 2000-01. Over 20 finals and you've been in ONE. In the same period BOTH Dunfermline and Falkirk have been in TWO finals each. 

This tinpot insignificant stuff aimed at Hearts feels like it harps backs to the 80s when you had something to shout about. What you shouting bout now to call Hearts tinpot? How's the 16k stadium coming on? We've a whole thread about bursting out of Tynie and needing to expand. Probably need 26k to accommodate demand for 20k STs.

Cute wee Aberdeen. Bless. 

F**k off ya weirdo.

• Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Neither of us likely to win the league any time soon. Being honest. So SC the main prize. 

We've also knocked on the door by getting to 3 out of the last 4 finals. Losing only to the Glasgow pair in all 3. Once on pens. Once in extra time. 

You can mock and say when's the parade, etc. But Aberdeen have been in ONE final since 2000-01. Over 20 finals and you've been in ONE. In the same period BOTH Dunfermline and Falkirk have been in TWO finals each. 

This tinpot insignificant stuff aimed at Hearts feels like it harps backs to the 80s when you had something to shout about. What you shouting bout now to call Hearts tinpot? How's the 16k stadium coming on? We've a whole thread about bursting out of Tynie and needing to expand. Probably need 26k to accommodate demand for 20k STs.

Hearts been relegated multiple times since the 80's numbnut

• Upvote 3

Ffs are we comparing runners up medals now ?

Since we are. We have been runners up in the 3 domestic competitions 37 times to your 26.

Quick look on wiki & we don’t even list them but funnily enough your lot do ?

• Upvote 5

Why do you bother? Had the cheek to come on and cry about some of the content posted a couple of year ago too. Boring.

3 league cup finals too. You've been to 1 in the last 10 years (just) getting fucked by St Mirren , always the bridesmaids.

Your fans always claim the league cup doesn't count, maybe because you haven't won it since 1962 (You've been relegated FIVE times since then I believe). For a team that lists the Tennents Sixes in its honours this is really weird. 

I would say the tinpot stuff is nothing to do with the 80's (why that decade hurts you so much and why you obsess about it I don't know). Very recent history , say the last decade has you behind us every season but 1 and relegated twice. We've also won a trophy more recently.

Crowd wanking wise, as recently as February 2020 you managed 7000 home fans for a cup quarter final at home to Sevco.

It is really "cute" how good 1 semi decent season in 10 makes diddy club fans feel (even then its the 2nd worst 3rd place points total in 12 years). 

The fact you are posting consistently on another teams forum because your wee club has had the sort of season we've been used to in recent times shows who the diddy team are. Your posts only show that massive chip on the shoulder.

• Upvote 2

Just fuck off, you absolute weirdo hun cunt.

What a sad life you must lead to be on an Aberdeen fans forum half your life.

Sad hun bastard. 

35 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ffs are we comparing runners up medals now ?

Since we are. We have been runners up in the 3 domestic competitions 37 times to your 26.

Quick look on wiki & we don’t even list them but funnily enough your lot do ?

Since 1976 his team is second only to Dundee for top flight relegations. I'm amazed that isn't on the honours list.

Most your lots had to shout about in the last decade or so is winning the chumpionshit twice, the London patient and the New York patient and even one of those has now died.  

aids ridden cunts.

My prediction for your lot, judging by your recent history. Mid table this season, probably best of the rest, sacked manager by March, relegated next season. 

At least you'll have another chumpionshit title run to look forward to in 2024 and you might be able to celebrate yet another runners up medal in a cup. 

Mind you I'm guessing thats deemed a success down your way. Why else would you be shouting about an average attendance thats only 2000 more than ours in a city thats got 2 1/2 times the people in it.

Aye, thats a roaring success that is. Good job, well done. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I usually put up with your stuff cos its normally light hearted banter and I give you the same back,  but you can't be coming on here and spouting shite like the above and expect to escape unscathed.

Mods, ban the cunt

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, spamspamspam said:

Most your lots had to shout about in the last decade or so is winning the chumpionshit twice, the London patient and the New York patient and even one of those has now died.  

aids ridden cunts.

My prediction for your lot, judging by your recent history. Mid table this season, probably best of the rest, sacked manager by March, relegated next season. 

At least you'll have another chumpionshit title run to look forward to in 2024 and you might be able to celebrate yet another runners up medal in a cup. 

Mind you I'm guessing thats deemed a success down your way. Why else would you be shouting about an average attendance thats only 2000 more than ours in a city thats got 2 1/2 times the people in it.

Aye, thats a roaring success that is. Good job, well done. 

Just a wee team from Gorgie. Averaged 3000 at home for a season in the early 80s. Funny Wester Fails never mentions it.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Just fuck off, you absolute weirdo hun cunt.

What a sad life you must lead to be on an Aberdeen fans forum half your life.

Sad hun bastard. 

That’s all he’s got, no pals, family that probably hate him, and eh skag and tin foil, ain’t that right skins ya loser fuck, enjoy playing second fiddle to the big unionist club, fucking ride

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A no hun policy should be enforced immediately.

No hun filth should be allowed

Get the hun cunt to fuck 

Aye cmon mods get these kretins off our board. It’s bad enough sharing a country with them.

Bit cringe demanding the Hearts guy is banned. Just ignore him and dont reply if you feel that strongly about it, the fact he's had dozens of bites will just encourage him to keep going.

Is a bit weird that he posts on AFC chat, but the season we have had, gotta roll with the punches. Normal service will inevitably resume and you can fire right back at him. 

5 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Bit cringe demanding the Hearts guy is banned. Just ignore him and dont reply if you feel that strongly about it, the fact he's had dozens of bites will just encourage him to keep going.

Is a bit weird that he posts on AFC chat, but the season we have had, gotta roll with the punches. Normal service will inevitably resume and you can fire right back at him. 

Why should Huns be allowed on here?

Fuck that.

Zero tolerance of Huns should be a given 

7 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Bit cringe that we do that to our own players?why would he get away with it on here?please explain that one to me?.

so fuck of ferguson, fuck off mcrorie but stay skins?

Just now, Dons79 said:

Bit cringe that we do that to our own players?why would he get away with it on here?please explain that one to me?.

so fuck of ferguson, fuck off mcrorie but stay skins?

You are assuming alot BUT if you want to go there, "Skins" doesnt represent AFC, McCrorie and Ferguson do. Also i'm not for hounding out players due to the team they grew up supporting, we would scraping around League 1 if we were only to sign AFC fans. If they disrespect club or fans due to their support for another club then of course I'd want them to fuck off. But that would be any other club not just a hun.

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You're a retard,  the population of Aberdeen City is 198k v Edinburgh 527k. If anything your 16k season tickets is a lower percentage of fans attending than us, even if you split half the population with Hibs. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

You're a retard,  the population of Aberdeen City is 198k v Edinburgh 527k. If anything your 16k season tickets is a lower percentage of fans attending than us, even if you split half the population with Hibs. 

Hope this wasnt your source lol.

In 2021 2022, the population of the city of Aberdeen, England is - 192 080 people. All-populations.com used data from the number of the population from official sources. Find out what statistics the population of the country, city, district on All-populations.com.

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Lets not forget as well they only had an increase in fans when they almost went bust due to cheating for a few years (including a glorious , well for a diddy team like Hearts, penalty shoot out win against now defunct Gretna).

As i mentioned to the stupid hun they had 7000 home fans just 2 years ago for a home quarter final against Hearts brothers in Hun Sevco. Guess the giros didn't stretch far enough.

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I've seen numerous Scottish Cup wins, League Cup wins and two European Trophies in my time.

Guess what I even saw us win the Tennant Sixes also. 

What have you seen ya trumpet? 

I'm also still to see Aberdeen relegated or liquidated. You win Top Trumps on that score.

• Like 1

Tbh Skins really doesn't bother me that much. I'm comfortable knowing I've seen us win trophies that he will never see his team do....and I don't just mean the European ones. 

But seeing as there seems to be a groundswell of opinion that wants him banned from here, I'll go along with it......provided the same happens to other interlopers from other teams like AK and the Hobo in Brazil