Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Paul McGinn is almost as bad as the Cammy Kerr shout. 

Gogic wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he pitched up but we really need to be aiming higher. 

It would be be rather underwhelming if we are being told we are looking at players from Holland like Struijn (before he went to Twente) and Neimeijer only to then sign Gogic. 

But we need to hope the club get this summer right. Whether they do? I seriously have my doubts. 

7 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Two players I wouldn't be surprised potentially being on our radar: Gogic and Paul McGinn.

Hopefully not.

The same Paul McGinn that Goodwin binned out of St Mirren in a similar fashion to what he's done with Considine, aye I'd be very fucking surprised.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Sma amount or shite being spewed in this thread.

Dearie me 

It's incredible, think the last few years of everything has really hurt peoples heads and they've lost their minds, thankfully I know what's going on otherwise I'd be just as bad.

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's incredible, think the last few years of everything has really hurt peoples heads and they've lost their minds, thankfully I know what's going on otherwise I'd be just as bad.

If you're so ITK then why don't you give us a clue as to whats going on? Ease the pressure on peoples heads by giving them some (hopefully) positive news?

17 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Shaun Rooney gets himself a gig down South

Aye, that new Fleetwood manager moved fast for a player he thought was a decent defender, who could score goals and, more importantly, always played with a bit of dig and passion.

Now, WTF are we doing about signing someone to shore up our defence? Or signing anyone?

1 minute ago, sigh said:

Aye, that new Fleetwood manager moved fast for a player he thought was a decent defender, who could score goals and, more importantly, always played with a bit of dig and passion.

Now, WTF are we doing about signing someone to shore up our defence? Or signing anyone?

Aye he must have learnt to move quickly like last summer when he was a part of the management team responsible for our worst transfer window in living memory. 

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I can see us heavily utilising the loan market this season as I just can't see us bringing in the ten or so permanent signings we need in one window. 

Hopefully more akin to Hector and Lowe quality than last year's rabble. 

Utilising the loan system is just the way it is, not just for us but for every Scottish team. If you look at that list of players that had left their clubs in Scotland, there was 37 players returning from loans across all teams (average of around 3 per team).

So its a pretty safe bet to assume we will have a minimum of 2/3 loan players coming in this Summer. But like you say hopefully they are better quality than the ones brought in last season. Longstaff, Jenks, Samuels and Montgomery... still gives me chills thinking about it.

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye he must have learnt to move quickly like last summer when he was a part of the management team responsible for our worst transfer window in living memory. 

Do you think he was involved in last summers transfer fiasco?

Rooney would have been a no bad signing for us, lets just see if we sign anyone better

If people on here were actually being logical instead of shiting the bed; better quality players will either have multiple offers so won't just jump at the first offer they receive. Also better players will become available as other teams strengthen that position allowing them to release that player. I'd rather wait and get the right players in. 

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Big difference between trying and signing.

I am not in any way optimistic but hope that I am wrong and that you are posting many ITK posts of the next few days and weeks. 

You can't have one without the other, we don't just go "YOU THERE, YOU'RE SIGNING WITH US" and that's it. There's the players existing club, contracts, upheaval etc to deal with. We can't force someone to come play for us. 

34 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

If people on here were actually being logical instead of shiting the bed; better quality players will either have multiple offers so won't just jump at the first offer they receive. Also better players will become available as other teams strengthen that position allowing them to release that player. I'd rather wait and get the right players in. 

You not read the previous 20 pages? All common sense must be thrown out the window commenting on this thread 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

You can't have one without the other, we don't just go "YOU THERE, YOU'RE SIGNING WITH US" and that's it. There's the players existing club, contracts, upheaval etc to deal with. We can't force someone to come play for us. 

And there is the essence of our issues , unfortunately we appear not to be an attractive club to come to or indeed city to live in 

difficult times ahead even more so than we have just had , we need Goodwin and co to step up and actively sell the club / place 

even Ross county with the metropolis of “ Dingwall” attracted Ross stewart and Reagan cook Clark 

2 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

And there is the essence of our issues , unfortunately we appear not to be an attractive club to come to or indeed city to live in 

difficult times ahead even more so than we have just had , we need Goodwin and co to step up and actively sell the club / place 

even Ross county with the metropolis of “ Dingwall” attracted Ross stewart and Reagan cook Clark 

It does feel that way last couple of seasons. At least since Cormack has come in.  Too early to say though, still got 3 weeks till season starts. 

This thread is frustrating to say the least. I' barely believe the ITK posters as im sure it's all just hearsay anyway.

We've probably had about 6 shite transfer windows in a row and this one won't be any different unfortunately. Its of not coincidence that absolutely everything has went to shit since the lying yank came in.