Summer 2022 Transfer Window

14 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'll continue to post what i think, which is that Goodwin is a shit manager. If you find it boring then don't read it.

I’m going to order an Aberdeen granite slab to replace your wooden tomb slab ,  to stop you crawling out and spouting off bullshit zero.   Leave your I pad and I phone behind. 

17 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

So who would you want as manager then if Goodwin somehow walked away tomorrow. 

I'll take the job based on my FM19 credentials of leading the dons to 12 successive league titles, 7 Scottish cups, 9 league cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 1 Europa, 3 Super Cups and 1 world club championship ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'll take the job based on my FM19 credentials of leading the dons to 12 successive league titles, 7 Scottish cups, 9 league cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 1 Europa, 3 Super Cups and 1 world club championship ?

And it was at that moment, he lost all credibility. 

#sad music from The Incredible Hulk plays#

10 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

People need reminding constantly, i'm doing everyone a favour ?

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Very like Red John. You sure you’re not him? 

1 minute ago, styrofoamplates said:

Valid point ?

How many times did you save the game and then reload after you lost a match?

Genuinely none... sold Sam Cosgrove for £2 million straight away, Arsenal paid £3 million for Calvin Ramsay (just 16 at the time), re-invested wisely. Took until my 4th season to win first title (Ethan Ross with the title winning goal at Ibrox). Moved to Kingsford and within 2 years we were building a new 50k seater stadium. Once we had Champions League money started upgrading training facilities, hiring top quality scouts and coaches and brought in wonderkids from around the world.

16 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Genuinely none... sold Sam Cosgrove for £2 million straight away, Arsenal paid £3 million for Calvin Ramsay (just 16 at the time), re-invested wisely. Took until my 4th season to win first title (Ethan Ross with the title winning goal at Ibrox). Moved to Kingsford and within 2 years we were building a new 50k seater stadium. Once we had Champions League money started upgrading training facilities, hiring top quality scouts and coaches and brought in wonderkids from around the world.

Sure you are not Dave Cormack sounds like the shit he’s been trying to sell us

1 hour ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You and slippers if not actually puppet accounts for Red John are cut from exactly the same putrid weasily cloth. He spent the last 6 years of McInnes tenure on Ab Mad revelling in poor results to suit his agenda re him being sacked on the deluded premise that we would then bring in some pie in the sky replacement.

Wishing ill on Aberdeen just to suit your agenda because you didn’t want Goodwin in the first place. What a pair of absolute plums.

Ab Mad definitely the place for you.

I’ve never wished ill on the club and never will! I’m not a happy clapper like you. I’m entitled to my opinion when our manager has been absolutely horrific! I literally can’t believe people are defending his 12 games in charge it shows the levels we have dropped too. I’ve already said I’ll give him a chance next season as he deserves but if he doesn’t start well he has to go! It’s a massive turnover in players under his charge so if he can’t get a tune out of them from off he will rightly lose his job. 

30 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Don't think my 78 year old mum would be happy with me, my wife and my 2 kids living in her loft. She has a perfectly good basement for us all.

How much did they cost you, also did you pay in pounds or euro’s and has she ever let you touch her.

Bet the answer to the last question is no

8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Anyways......

We not signed anyone yet?! 

No we're diddy! And most posters are glued to the TV the now seeing who we get in the diddy betfred group draw!

4 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Writings been on the wall since mcinnes was still in charge ? pant pisher. 

Everyone's obsessed we calling others pant pishers! I think the ones saying this are infatuated we pish! 

Either that or they like golden showers in there sex life!

Just now, StandFree1982 said:

I hope not, the draw was finished ages ago. 

Hahaha shows you how much notice I took of it, im off iday as well i could've watched it but wasn't interested enough to watch it live 

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Thing is i don't revel in Aberdeen getting poor results. I want nothing more than the dons to be a success on and off the park. Where have i actually wished ill on Aberdeen?

I forgot you are not the brightest. Earlier on in this thread . Why do you think you are getting the reactive posts . Duh !

Again to assist. I compared you to Red John who I referred to doing the revelling as comparable to you wishing ill on Aberdeen. 

I’d forgotten how fucking tedious it is trying to communicate with you.

6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I forgot you are not the brightest. Earlier on in this thread . Why do you think you are getting the reactive posts . Duh !

Again to assist. I compared you to Red John who I referred to doing the revelling as comparable to you wishing ill on Aberdeen. 

I’d forgotten how fucking tedious it is trying to communicate with you.

You're clearly the one thats not the brightest fish boy.

I've never wished ill on the club, i've never revelled in us losing, i don't want us to lose any games and it pisses me off no end when we do, i've even said i hope i'm proved wrong.

I just don't think Goodwin is a good manager, sorry if you disagree.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

In one season?  Stats even Sevco would be proud of

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

How much did they cost you, also did you pay in pounds or euro’s and has she ever let you touch her.

Bet the answer to the last question is no

Cost 2 camels, paid in camels and hell yeah she does.

One day you'll maybe know how it feels to touch a woman and have her touch you back.