Summer 2022 Transfer Window

22 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ooh you see. Pressure. Not as easy as it looks. 

Eh? Hate that kinda talk it's Puckerid bile that surely only huns or Tim's would find funny?

Few heads in orbit here it seems, glad to see things havent changed since I last viewed the forum proper

55 minutes ago, minijc said:

I was just away to drop a name of a player that has agreed to join the club as well, I don't think this thread deserves it now, pure madness. 

This that niemiejer fella again, Linner or somebody new?

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Out of all those players the only ones definitely worth going for (in my opinion) out of the players being released would be Rogic, Siegrist and Charles-Cook. No way we're getting Rogic but wouldn't be surprised if we've offered contracts to the other 2.

Maybe Dembele at Celtic would be worth a shot. Possibly Forrest from Livi.

From those that have previously been on loan at Scottish clubs Levitt and Ronan.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Move to Canada

Lived in Canada for 6 months....while I did enjoy the weird blend of American/British culture Canada seems to have (at least around where I was at), couldn't see myself living there.

And this isn't transfer speculation so will stop responding as it adds to the posts people have to sift through.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, AmericanRed said:

Thankfully not in California.

Hahaha nothing wrong we cali man some ace places like Santa cruz Monterey etc and legal weed ahwhere ?

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Graeme Shinnie the boyhood hun you mean?

That Shinnie? 

Are you suggesting he didn't get 'it' when he was at Aberdeen? 

Because if you are then I disagree. 

I wouldn't normally advocate the return of a player in their 30s but I think we need a reset of the culture in the squad and Shinnie would epitomise that imo 

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Are you suggesting he didn't get 'it' when he was at Aberdeen? 

Because if you are then I disagree. 

I wouldn't normally advocate the return of a player in their 30s but I think we need a reset of the culture in the squad and Shinnie would epitomise that imo 

Agreed, no one can question his commitment, attitude and positive impact on the squad in his time here. With the experience he’s gained in England aswell I think it would be quite a good signing.