Summer 2022 Transfer Window

34 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I'm not long back from a look around Cormack Park and can confirm no medicals being carried out there. 

I forgot these were on this week. Aye almost certainly we wont have any players (new or otherwise) in 

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I forgot these were on this week. Aye almost certainly we wont have any players (new or otherwise) in 

Could do them elsewhere I suppose, but it looked in no way set up for medicals.

The gym is getting rearranged and done up. Goodwin wanting a lot of changes in that area, as obviously not happy with condition and fitness of players.

Goodwin moving office too, so it looks out onto the pitches as opposed to wasteland. 

25 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Repetitive about what  Cormack? barely mention him now as I hope he's successful as that would mean the club & team are successful' but by fuck if we're nae he's getting it.

Go back and have a swatch at your posts. You post about the same few topics over and over and over. And over. 

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Could do them elsewhere I suppose, but it looked in no way set up for medicals.

The gym is getting rearranged and done up. Goodwin wanting a lot of changes in that area, as obviously not happy with condition and fitness of players.

Goodwin moving office too, so it looks out onto the pitches as opposed to wasteland. 

Why on earth was the managers office not looking out on the training pitches in the first place. Yes the manager is normally carrying out training but when he’s not surely he should be watching from his office 

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Why on earth was the managers office not looking out on the training pitches in the first place. Yes the manager is normally carrying out training but when he’s not surely he should be watching from his office 

Seems a lot of obvious stuff not getting done previously under McInnes and Glass.

3 training pitches, but previously only one got used and it got ruined and the groundstaff lost their shit. Now use one pitch a week and the next they move onto another one, and the next week onto the third. Then back to the first pitch. Let's each pitch recover. The indoor pitch was mentioned. It was mentioned that a roof is proposed to be put over one of the 3 pitches or build a completely new covered one adjacent to the 3 beside the carparks.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

I’m sure it was laid out that way so the managers office would face onto the new stadium. I’m sure whoever is in charge at the time will change it back to have a nice view of the shiny new stadium when it’s eventually built

11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I’m sure it was laid out that way so the managers office would face onto the new stadium. I’m sure whoever is in charge at the time will change it back to have a nice view of the shiny new stadium when it’s eventually built

Why would any manager want to look at the stadium out the window and not his squad or youth teams training. 

Part of me feels ripped off by a deal "worth" £4m. Part of me feels aggrieved Liverpool are getting Ramsay for a fraction of what Everton paid for Patterson.

But when all's said and done it's just numbers on a spreadsheet, the money won't be ploughed back into the team. So it makes little odds beyond we have another player we need to replace. Good luck Calvin, hope you go on to great things.

McKenna, Ramsay, Barron, Ferguson. The greatest future benefit we might see from such sales is young lads opting to sign for us knowing they'll be given a chance and if they shine they'll play and ultimately move on to a bigger stage.

11 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Why would any manager want to look at the stadium out the window and not his squad or youth teams training. 

Well considering JG says he is very hands on in training & doesn’t leave it to his assistant to do, maybe he wants to be able to keep an eye on his office when he’s taking training ? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Ok the jury is out on whether you are Red John 

I know your posting overlapped so I just think you are one of his sad mates in real life. Beavis and fucking Butthead

Not Red John but wow you lot are so repetitive with that crap. Anyway isn’t it past your bedtime?

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Because surely the manager should be out there when training is going on rather than hiding away in his office?

Take up scrabble. A question I asked RJ. Have you ever been punched in the face ? If you stood on a real pub rather than a virtual world must have happened . surely   ?

16 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Part of me feels ripped off by a deal "worth" £4m. Part of me feels aggrieved Liverpool are getting Ramsay for a fraction of what Everton paid for Patterson.

But when all's said and done it's just numbers on a spreadsheet, the money won't be ploughed back into the team. So it makes little odds beyond we have another player we need to replace. Good luck Calvin, hope you go on to great things.

McKenna, Ramsay, Barron, Ferguson. The greatest future benefit we might see from such sales is young lads opting to sign for us knowing they'll be given a chance and if they shine they'll play and ultimately move on to a bigger stage.

Liverpool getting a very highly thought of first team player for 4m seems to low. Seen the papers saying that club are prepared to hold out for his valuation. Hopefully the papers are completely making up this 4m amount. Romano will likely give us a relatively accurate break down even if the club does report it as undisclosed.