Summer 2022 Transfer Window

On 2/1/2022 at 2:54 PM, minijc said:

Far from it.

Anyway I'm excited by one of the pre contracts we've got tied up, no doubt some will still moan though.

I believe you mini but I might still moan ?. Can't see anything being announced tonight givin there's a Scotland international on.

On 6/7/2022 at 11:51 AM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Hahaha. See I swear this forum has mainly youngsters on it. 

On 6/7/2022 at 11:51 AM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Hahaha. See I swear this forum has mainly youngsters on it. 

Youngsters in the support are the future of our club and should be encouraged

4 minutes ago, J4m35 said:

Youngsters in the support are the future of our club and should be encouraged

Yes! Hole heartedly agree. But not encouraged along to be an immature cunt who spouts rancid shit. Cheers for you're input.

17 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You should take heed of this yourself 

I havent encouraged and laughed & liked peado talk from another poster like a few did,  I also haven't said I wish one-off our own current players would die or die in his sleep etc.

I also haven't spoken racist shit, i also didnt make fun about a posters disabled relative, or bullied any poster.

All that I have listed was from other fucking posters! 

I was advised to stay off this forum from mates acquaintances etc but wanted to give it a go and was bored essentially during the week.

Granted I fly of the handle a little l but who doesn't in the current shit show of a UK post covid!

Ps. poodle actually apart from that disgusting shit isn't actually a bad poster.

9 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I havent encouraged and laughed & liked peado talk from another poster like a few did,  I also haven't said I wish one-off our own current players would die or die in his sleep etc.

I also haven't spoken racist shit, i also didnt make fun about a posters disabled relative, or bullied any poster.

All that I have listed was from other fucking posters! 

I was advised to stay off this forum from mates acquaintances etc but wanted to give it a go and was bored essentially during the week.

Granted I fly of the handle a little l but who doesn't in the current shit show of a UK post covid!

Ps. poodle actually apart from that disgusting shit isn't actually a bad poster.

Yes, but you post some amount of repetitive shit

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Truly stupendous. I didn’t think it was possible for your posts to get any worse and you have completely outdone yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Thanks I will, I’ll give myself an even bigger pat on the back when you’re all saying ‘zero called it, he told us how it would go’ in 6 months time

1 minute ago, DD1903 said:

Yes, but you post some amount of repetitive shit

Repetitive about what  Cormack? barely mention him now as I hope he's successful as that would mean the club & team are successful' but by fuck if we're nae he's getting it.

9 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Sorry to steer the conversation away from peado chat, brief interlude i promise. Just wanted to say i'm delighted we've got our first summer signing under our belt. High hopes for Ramadani injecting some much needed steel into the team. As you were.

Fancy staying on topic mate?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

So you hope for a shit season for your team to match your miserable bastard nature? Ace!

I'm sure that's not what zero meant, as I'm sure he posted he hopes Goodwin proves him wrong in a previous post. Like I am we cormack I hope he proves me wrong as it means team club ar doing well

.Goowin I actually think he can improve us as he has the tools/budget at his disposal, though I'm not giving him a full season if were shit by Xmas in bottom 6 etc then he's a marked man.

8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

So you hope for a shit season for your team to match your miserable bastard nature? Ace!

Not at all, I just don’t think we have a very good manager. I don’t particularly blame him, It was a no brainer for him to take the job. Cormack just isn’t very good at picking managers.