Summer 2022 Transfer Window

14 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Where have we heard that before with a Dons signing? 

For me the quality he has means he is worth the risk as i really think he would be a star for us. Maybe a deal with a more basic standard salary but with with big appearance and performance related bonuses similar to Hoban in the past. 

It should be said his injuries have been muscle injuries as oppose to knee or bone injuries so playing in our league with less games than the championship would probably help him and ease the strain of playing twice every week and possibly the sport science team can do more work in between games to strengthen muscles without the constant strain he faced down there. 

Tony Mowbray said of him last year "he's got a lovely left foot, he's mobile, he puts his foot in and he competes. He can do a bit of everything that you want. So on the days you want attritional footballers, he can be attritional and win it, put his foot in. On the days you want to keep it he can slap it through lines and stick it to quality players, he's a very good footballer."

49 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I don't remember saying it was new news? Get off the ketamine induced horse you've found yourself on. It was reported on Twitter so i put it on here. It's a rumour forum after all and after some of the shite this forum has been subjected to then maybe people will appreciate an actual media reported rumour? 

im off my horse now. I was actually only kidding and was just showing off that i got something proven to be right for a change. Apologies ...I'll disapear back in my box now and stop being a fanny now. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I think we can all admit by now that this upcoming window is going to be a massive let down.

We will sign some players but they're not going to be anything special, nothing to get us excited as Goodwin claimed last week.

We'll sign a few current or ex St Mirren players, a couple of players from abroad that we've not heard of, take a loan from Celtic and a couple of loans from lower end EPL Clubs before the deadline and that'll be the extent of it.

Be prepared for a long, hard slog in the season ahead.

Truly stupendous. I didn’t think it was possible for your posts to get any worse and you have completely outdone yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1