Summer 2022 Transfer Window

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I've come to the conclusion that on here there are is 1/ a small handful of genuinely decent posters..... 2 /a large quantity of absolute fuckwits, the kind that are like schoolyard bullies and gang up on anyone who is different from them or has a different opinion and 3/ the rest are somewhere in the middle, can be decent sometimes and absolute dicks on other occasions.

You however Broken_Glass, apart from being in group 2 are also the biggest hypocrite about. You have the audacity to call someone else a negative depressing little troll. You do realise by clicking on your profile its possible to see all your previous posts? From a quick glance at the first couple of pages of your posts, all within the space of a couple of weeks.....

On Glass (and Cormack)...

Should never have been given the job - reaping what we sow.... Sooner he's gone the sooner AFC can start looking forward again....Yet some still believe in Glass - better off believing in Santa and the Easter bunny!....I've worried about the AFC management from the day he was appointed, abysmal appointment. Glass shouldn't be anywhere near Aberdeen management.....Fingers crossed you're correct and he proves me wrong. I just have absolutely zero faith in our current management. ( in case you didn't realise that)... Absolutely zero in the way of an agenda. 100% distrust of the chairman and the manager.... Cormack is guilty for Glass. He is guilty of selling the fans a nonsense "vision" of improved football and excitement... Both chairman and manager talk a good game, both appear incapable of backing up what they preach.

On Polvara when he signed despite you not knowing anything about him and having never seen him play...

Whoop whoop an American amateur. Go Glass..... No it's the reality of a dreadful manager appointment and a useless link up with Atlanta to satisfy the chairman. Amateur league US players now. Unbelievable. And to think some moaned when we signed Steve Tosh!!!... Negative? I call it realistic. This is a 21 year old who hasn't played a professional game.... I'm sitting comfortably thanks. US College football - correct, that sums it up. Glass and Cormack what a future we have in store. My excitement can't be contained.

FYI i don't disagree with you on the Glass comments, but its more the fact you have the gall to call me negative when every single one of these comments came from you.

I don't think you're Red John.  He was an absolute pain in the arse , but he came across as quite thick-skinned and didn't really give a fuck that nobody could stand him. Seemed to thrive on it, in fact.

You , on the other hand , are a sensitive , precious wee soul who takes any criticism very personally.

• Upvote 4
10 minutes ago, redone said:

I don't think you're Red John.  He was an absolute pain in the arse , but he came across as quite thick-skinned and didn't really give a fuck that nobody could stand him. Seemed to thrive on it, in fact.

You , on the other hand , are a sensitive , precious wee soul who takes any criticism very personally.

Not sensitive or precious, just find hypocrites obnoxious. I genuinely couldn't give a fuck if a bunch of anonymous nobodies on a football forum liked me or not. In fact if they don't like what i say it just encourages me to continue to post my opinions over and over again.

13 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Are you happy now, can we move on and try and get this thread back on topic, rather than this immature cock fighting.

We were on topic, discussing the potential loan of Dean Campbell until all the usual suspect jumped on my comments because they couldn't understand how anyone could have a difference of opinion to them on Deano. His dad posts on here don't you know, and he supports the dons so he's untouchable.

5 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not sensitive or precious, just find hypocrites obnoxious. I genuinely couldn't give a fuck if a bunch of anonymous nobodies on a football forum liked me or not. In fact if they don't like what i say it just encourages me to continue to post my opinions over and over again.

I truly can't believe you're a 46 year old man. 

You're asking everyone to 'ignore' you but you're posting incessantly. Nothing that contributes anything either. It's all the same crap day after day. 

Take time away. Reassess. It's brutal reading, min. 

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, redone said:

Sadly the difference is I gave Glass a chance. I still bought my season ticket, I attended EVERY game home and away right up until the Dundee away debacle where he should have been put out of his misery. Sadly Cormack trundled on with the car crash.

I haven't slated the new manager, I am prepared to give Goodwin the same chance to prove he is capable. 

New stadium wherever or even if it's built I'll get behind that and won't call.it pathetic and showing lack of ambition.

Campbell I'll back him while he's still an Aberdeen player and I actually see a player in Dean. 

I bang(ed) a constant drum unlike you and your pathetic constant moaning and crying on almost every post. The fact so many people have issues with you sort of tells a story. 

In all my years in internet forums I've never blocked one person, even Red John he at times was mildly amusing - you on the other hand.....

The block function is getting nearer.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

What's happened to this guy who was meant to be coming in from Italy to sign? Still happening, or no longer happening, or was it actually never happening?

The chat was that he was being taxi'd between airports in London to fly up here on Wednesday. If there's truth to it, then you'd imagine they did the medical yesterday, so the signing could already be complete and they're just waiting to announce.

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's all the same crap day after day. 

Last night was the first time i have ever posted about Dean Campbell (on the transfer rumour thread, relating to a rumour of him being transferred) and it was pounced on by all the usual suspects. Its like some people want us all to be monotonous robots that all have the same opinion on everyone and everything, and if you dare not to have the same opinion as them then by fuck they let you know.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Sadly the difference is I gave Glass a chance. I still bought my season ticket, I attended EVERY game home and away right up until the Dundee away debacle where he should have been put out of his misery. Sadly Cormack trundled on with the car crash.

I haven't slated the new manager, I am prepared to give Goodwin the same chance to prove he is capable. 

New stadium wherever or even if it's built I'll get behind that and won't call.it pathetic and showing lack of ambition.

Campbell I'll back him while he's still an Aberdeen player and I actually see a player in Dean. 

I bang(ed) a constant drum unlike you and your pathetic constant moaning and crying on almost every post. The fact so many people have issues with you sort of tells a story. 

In all my years in internet forums I've never blocked one person, even Red John he at times was mildly amusing - you on the other hand.....

The block function is getting nearer.

You gave Glass a chance? Fair enough.

How much of a chance did you give Polvara before slating him?

14 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Last night was the first time i have ever posted about Dean Campbell (on the transfer rumour thread, relating to a rumour of him being transferred) and it was pounced on by all the usual suspects. Its like some people want us all to be monotonous robots that all have the same opinion on everyone and everything, and if you dare not to have the same opinion as them then by fuck they let you know.

Talking in general, min. 

Just non stop. 

Take a breather and come back when we've signed someone else. It's relentless shitposting and it's clogging up the feed. 

Take it easy. 

30 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I believe you. I don't think you're a poisonous cunt like Red John who's setting out to be divisive.

You're just a plain old-fashioned balloon.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, redone said:

That’s a very long winded way of saying he’s a cock isn’t it 

3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Could someone itk tell me why at least the pre contracts that were meant to have been signed not been announced. 

Did they back out. Did Goodwin decide he didn’t want them or was it all bollocks that there were any in the first place 

They pulled out, believe we are now on to our 4th choice targets and will now need to spend money just to ensure we get Dunne.

• Haha 4