Summer 2022 Transfer Window

If there was a way of getting Gallagher moved on in the summer then signing Dunne wouldn't be quite such a bad idea.....as long as we signed a younger CH alongside to be our undisputed first choice, with Bates and Dunne either competing to partner him. Or possibly all 3 play in a back 3. 

I'm afraid if Considine can't accept a one year deal then he has to be released. We can't be a charity case. Longer term it might do his career better to be released anyway. He'd surely pick up a player-coach contract no problem in one of the lower leagues and after a couple of years at that should be ready to start managing outright. 

9 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Mccart, Mugabi, Mccarthy all out of contract so why the fuck are we paying any fee for Dunne who's injury prone and not any better? Bizarre if it happens. 

MUgabi signed a new deal in the last 2 months from memory

I'd take either McCart (left sided option) and McCarthy, be shocked if we weren't in for McCarthy given the Goodwin link, unless he has his eyes set on a move down south

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I deal in both

here’s an example of both combined

Minijc is full of shite ?

Lol, it's amazing how wound up you get at the fact I get info.

4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye can't wait til you announce we are going to sign a cb after releasing 2 but "can't name names" brilliant stuff. 

So angry.

1 minute ago, Granite95 said:

MUgabi signed a new deal in the last 2 months from memory

I'd take either McCart (left sided option) and McCarthy, be shocked if we weren't in for McCarthy given the Goodwin link, unless he has his eyes set on a move down south

Aye I was just plucking out names that were on a list. Will be plenty in england/abroad available for free. Surely better than spending 200k on a boy that got released off well, has played 14 games for St mirren and is 29 years old...

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No no no ?

it’s amazing how wound up you get when I point out your need to feel ITK with mostly old news ? 

You bite every time

Haha I'm the one biting, you'll find I've got you in strings, laughable that you went and asked someone if I did get info.

1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

Couldn't be further wrong. I know someone who knows Goodwin well but I'm not going to come on here lifting up my skirt with half hearted stories like you do. Either name names or dinna bother at all. 

I don't lift my skirt, I put up info when I can, I'm not going to name names as that's not fair on my sources as sometimes it's quite easy to work out where the rumour stems from.  Plenty of people on here have had good info from me with names supplied as I trust those people.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

There's been roughly 12 posts I've put up specifically for you to reply to and you have, each time, my inner circle on here that get info are all laughing at you.

?

Awe your wee ‘inner circle’ do they love that ‘wee inner circle’ 

nice that you post so often just for me though ?

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

?

Awe your wee ‘inner circle’ do they love that ‘wee inner circle’ 

nice that you post so often just for me though ?

Would you prefer if I went and asked others about you like you admitted to doing the other week?  Rather sad for a man in his 50s.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Would you prefer if I went and asked others about you like you admitted to doing the other week?  Rather sad for a man in his 50s.

Seriously. wtf are you talking about? ? for someone that claims to be ITK you are just embarrassing yourself even more here ?

Just now, minijc said:

You said last week that you asked someone about me and they said I was full of shit.

Wtf? I most certainly did not ask anyone about you. If I said anything even close to that I was clearly taking the piss of you (again) but please find this comment for me & post it ?

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Better distribution?

You might want to run that past St Mirren fans, who often say he “likes a long diagonal out the park”.

They think they’d be robbing us if we’re prepared to pay a six figure fee.

Robbing us? They almost murdered us with David the tortoise Winnie FFS. 

If Considine was wanting a 2 year deal then it's right he moves on. He's 35 ffs i don't know why he expected a 2 year deal. Glass probably told him it's what he'll get. If Dunne was coming in as a squad replacement for Considine then fine if we weren't paying a fee but no matter how much i think about it £200k on him seems utter fucking madness. But it seems the much needed clear out we all want has started. It's what the club needs. A fresh start. Just a shame the chairman and Gunn aren't included in it though. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Definitely no way to treat someone who has been so loyal and that sentiment is both ways. A compromise will hopefully appear, 1 year and then coaching the youth to start 

Why? 

People rolling out phrases like "club legend" and basing keeping him in sentiment alone need to get a grip FFS. 

Thanks for yours service good luck if you move on. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

If Considine was wanting a 2 year deal then it's right he moves on. He's 35 ffs i don't know why he expected a 2 year deal. Glass probably told him it's what he'll get. If Dunne was coming in as a squad replacement for Considine then fine if we weren't paying a fee but no matter how much i think about it £200k on him seems utter fucking madness. But it seems the much needed clear out we all want has started. It's what the club needs. A fresh start. Just a shame the chairman and Gunn aren't included in it though. 

Why would he ask for a two year deal. At his age. After that injury he cannot be sure he could even return & when he happily accepted just a one year deal last time when fully fit? 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Back tracking ? about you making up shite? 

Please show me what you are talking about as I have never in my life spoken to anyone about you ? 

You said the other week that you asked someone who works in football about me, it's sad that you had to do that though, you could have just sent me a message and I would have given you an exclusive.

Just now, minijc said:

You said the other week that you asked someone who works in football about me, it's sad that you had to do that though, you could have just sent me a message and I would have given you an exclusive.

Show me. I want the quote & or at least context because I certainly didn’t ask anyone about you ? if I said anything even along those lines then I was clearly taking the piss. 

Show me where/what I said as I think you are twisting this in some way to feel ‘talked about’ ?

14 minutes ago, minijc said:

Find this post please I really want to see it. 
Or are you referring to me saying a while ago that your ‘source’ is probably the same Aberdeen supporting agent that plenty on here know? As if that is what you are speaking about I most certainly did not say i asked anyone about you. You are 100% making that up