Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Certainly need to move on the deadwood, this could be the issue for not bringing in anymore at the moment. Still need defensive cover as moving mccroie about isn’t the answer, as he is certainly missed when not in the middle of the park, plus need to get Bojan practice on his weaker side, as he is so one footed, could have had more goals if he would hit it with his weaker foot instead of trying to shapeshift to hit with his right. 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Too smart you mean. He knows The Yank is shite.

He isn't shite, but you are talking shite though.
Yeah he had a crap end of the seasson, but he can still score goals for us.
Not going into the ins and outs of last season to make a point, we had a shite team all over, but just you focus on CR.
Lazy posting tbh.

• Like 4

I would be interested to see if Miovski/Ramirez partnership could work, I have always preferred a 2/3 man strike force, but I get it’s all about accommodating other players & the formation JG wants to play. Miovski starts every game for me at this present time. 

36 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Miovski can play in 'one of the three' behind the striker. Can't see JG playing 442.

Can't see him playing Ramirez either though unless there's no other options 

No sign yet of Miovski being used behind/wide despite him playing there loads in the past.

It would be interesting to see how he gets in different positions as its not hard to imagine he might well be better than half our creative players

46 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

I am liking this transfer window.  Good mix of signings, loans and getting rid of deadwood.  Early days but most of the new arrivals have shown some potential to this point.  Shows you just what a mess that glass left.  His only bright point would be playing time for Ramsay and barron.

Glass and Derek

14 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ramirez is clearly well out the picture and quite right too. Goodwin not going to tolerate players who down tools like that fanny did in February 

Be honest, he could have scored 10 goals between February and end of the season and you sad losers would still hate him because he had the audacity to watch a Rangers game and say it was good.

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Be honest, he could have scored 10 goals between February and end of the season and you sad losers would still hate him because he had the audacity to watch a Rangers game and say it was good.

No he gave up the last few months then fucked off back to the States early.

• Upvote 3
28 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

More absolute drivel from the boards biggest moron 

• Upvote 2

running out of time to move on some of the so called deadwood but the end of the window is probably when we are most likely to find some desperate fuckers to take players on and probably most amenable ourselves to subsidising some of these players when it becomes apparent they are not worth what they are getting paid

34 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

running out of time to move on some of the so called deadwood but the end of the window is probably when we are most likely to find some desperate fuckers to take players on and probably most amenable ourselves to subsidising some of these players when it becomes apparent they are not worth what they are getting paid

The last day of the window is usually the busiest, plenty time yet 

9 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Everyone gave up the last few months including our new manager. 

I'm still convinced that group of players and Glass were fully capable of performing better, it was just a near-perfect storm of shitty circumstances. I could honestly write pages (I won't, don't worry) about what made that season such a shitshow and to be quite frank there's ultimately quite little of the blame you could land squarely at the feet of Glass and the players he brought in.

• Haha 5
25 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

I'm still convinced that group of players and Glass were fully capable of performing better, it was just a near-perfect storm of shitty circumstances. I could honestly write pages (I won't, don't worry) about what made that season such a shitshow and to be quite frank there's ultimately quite little of the blame you could land squarely at the feet of Glass and the players he brought in.

I wonder how Glass would have got on if he had the backing Goodwin is getting? Still seems strange that Cormack would appoint his mate and not give him the support and assistance needed to make a go of it.

14 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I wonder how Glass would have got on if he had the backing Goodwin is getting? Still seems strange that Cormack would appoint his mate and not give him the support and assistance needed to make a go of it.

No Head of Recruitment, no established Director of Football, 12 month contract so the guy was getting a hold of the best players he could think of off the top of his head as quickly as possible because he had zero help in the background.

I could go on and on but judging by how the players were singing his praises and how they were rallying behind him I'm willing to bet that Glass has a long and successful career ahead of him. I also wouldn't be at all against seeing him back in the dugout in a few years time.

• Haha 4
46 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

No Head of Recruitment, no established Director of Football, 12 month contract so the guy was getting a hold of the best players he could think of off the top of his head as quickly as possible because he had zero help in the background.

I could go on and on but judging by how the players were singing his praises and how they were rallying behind him I'm willing to bet that Glass has a long and successful career ahead of him. I also wouldn't be at all against seeing him back in the dugout in a few years time.

For who? Wick Academy?

The expression bunny in the headlights springs to mind. 

• Haha 1