Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

If we dont turn up for the game we only lose 3-0, dont we?

If that's still the case I'd just save time and effort, not to mention avoid the risk of injury to players, and call in sick an hour before kick off.

Take the hit, go into the next game fresh.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ramsay Bates McCrorie MacKenzie

Brown McGeouch

Besuijen Ferguson Hayes 

Ramirez

Glass will shoe horn in Ojo somewhere though.
Tims to win at a canter. 
0-3

Leading to Saturday being D-Day for Glass. 

That is probably the best side we can field, and to be honest it is a decent side on paper. However, as you say, Ojo will be in there somewhere. 

Celtic are on fire just now and I imagine they are going to pummel us into the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a player sent off at some point, and am sure Glass or someone in the management team will also end up with a card or being sent to the stands. Overall it will be an embarrassing shambles.

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Brown McGeouch

Besuijen Ferguson Hayes 

Ramirez

Tims to win at a canter. 
0-3

Sounds like the best we could put on the pitch right now however we know that Glass will have Hayes at left back instead of MacKenzie and Ojo in beside Ferguson and Besuijen.

Do not concede early or its a long night. 

I'm hoping for a big difference from Saturday as everybody is, will we get it? Fuck knows.

If we were 2 nil up I'd still no be confident. 

13 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Brown McGeouch

Besuijen Ferguson Hayes 

Ramirez

Tims to win at a canter. 
0-3

Agreed.

Anybody else reckon Brown will be missing tonight? Glass was cagey in his presser yesterday and I he said there was no way he was coming off the bench v Livvie on Saturday which begs the question, why was he even there? He could have coached without being on the bench?

I thought when he got booked v County last week, he was over the points threshold and would have missed this game anyway,  maybe not

Guest findlay_1903
13 minutes ago, RUL said:

Not unless covid rules have changed. 

Apologies, didn’t realise he had covid. 
I think our little Dutch firecracker will steal the show tonight. The boy Taylor at full back, has been decent in last 2 games for Celtic but before that I was sceptical he was up to much. Go give him hell Vicente!

38 minutes ago, starryfish said:

The only slight straw I'm clutching at is that Hearts should have got a point at Tynecastle v Celtic just two weeks ago. They went 2-0 down before half time then came out and dominated the second half.

There are other straws to clutch. A seriously depleted St Mirren side got a draw with them. And it took a 95th minute goal for them to beat Utd 10 days ago.

But, it’s Aberdeen and it’s Pittodrie. Going back to the latter McInnes days, I think we actually play better at Porkheed, albeit we still end up losing. At home, we just seem to majorly shit the bed against them

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

The only slight straw I'm clutching at is that Hearts should have got a point at Tynecastle v Celtic just two weeks ago. They went 2-0 down before half time then came out and dominated the second half.

Difference is worryingly Hearts have a better coach/manager than us, they are also more physical and generally better organised than us.

Glass ain't got a Scooby what he's doing.