Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Are they not 7th though or are we below them now? 

Edit, my apologies, we've slipped to 7th.  Again. 

So that's a grand total of 3 wins against the 6 teams above us this season.  And 5 wins against the 5 teams below us. 

A win ratio in this shitty, tinpot league of 33%.
A defeat ratio of just under 50%

Data Dave only looks at the data he wants to.

Pathetic that he’s not deemed this as sackable. 

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A win ratio in this shitty, tinpot league of 33%.
A defeat ratio of just under 50%

Data Dave only looks at the data he wants to.

Pathetic that he’s not deemed this as sackable. 

Imagine this scenario which could easily happen.  Kilmarnock v Aberdeen in the final of the play offs. Headlines next day . Mcinnes dumps his old team down to the championship. 

• Haha 1

0-6 

Feels great not having McInnes at the club and a fresh new footballing approach. Who knew. 

Well done Dave. Brilliant leadership and decision making. Please enlighten us again re why Glass was the outstanding candidate (obviously apart from him being your wee buddy) and more importantly who were the other three candidates that got interviewed for the post??? You have single handedly turned AFC into a laughing stock of a club. Other clubs fans are loving our predicament.

GLASS OUT.

7 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

How long will it take for someone from the board to say…we will need to give Celtic or Rangers fans more tickets for our home matches as we are losing out in thousands?

well they can have my seat at the fence if that ever happens again and it will be for every game as i'll be off 

I'll still watch the game, god alone knows why.  Feel its going to be a gubbing especially if those new Japanese signings are playing, they look shit hot, we can always fling on Jet on the 80th minute and ask him to lie in front of the goal - should stop the odd goal hopefully.  Seriously though this is getting McGheesque here, no direction, unfathomable squad positioning and fuck all enthusiasm, a few drinks whilst watching the game will hopefully numb the sense.

16 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Glass trying to explain why brown may not play against Celtic.  He should try explaining why he himself  should not be sacked. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

4 hours ago, eddiec said:

well they can have my seat at the fence if that ever happens again and it will be for every game as i'll be off 

I honestly can see the club using our low attendance against us by saying they will increase the away support for certain matches rather we Han look at what is causing the smaller attendances in the first place. If we get papped by Celtic and knocked out by Motherwell then we are obviously in deep trouble. 
Good luck to Aberdeen but realistically we are up against it currently.