Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

Crowd will be down as season ticket holders still get access to RedTV if you canna be bothered going along which lets face it with the prospect of a humping and standing there freezing your bollocks off versus sitting in the house with some cans makes it a bit of a challenge motivating yourself to go along. Personally i'll be there but thats more to do with meeting my mate for a few beers than the football.

Will we need to bother flashing our Covid passports for this game? 10k crowd is looking optimistic at this stage.

Never known such apathy and dread approaching a home Sellic game.

We have fuck all with which to hurt these cunts. Their defence is still a bit ropey but we’ll never get near it to test out that statement. No pace like yer Pawletts, yer Hayes and McGinn’s, yer midfield grit of Shinnie, Flood or Robson, 

etc etc

47 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Will we need to bother flashing our Covid passports for this game? 10k crowd is looking optimistic at this stage.

Never known such apathy and dread approaching a home Sellic game.

We have fuck all with which to hurt these cunts. Their defence is still a bit ropey but we’ll never get near it to test out that statement. No pace like yer Pawletts, yer Hayes and McGinn’s, yer midfield grit of Shinnie, Flood or Robson, 

etc etc

A ropey defence that has only shipped 13 goals all season - I've heard this argument a few times now and don't buy it. Recent games they look to be in total control at the back. We won't lay a glove on them with one striker and no clue once we're in the opposition half.

Glass out.

1 hour ago, eddiec said:

Crowd will be down as season ticket holders still get access to RedTV if you canna be bothered going along which lets face it with the prospect of a humping and standing there freezing your bollocks off versus sitting in the house with some cans makes it a bit of a challenge motivating yourself to go along. Personally i'll be there but thats more to do with meeting my mate for a few beers than the football.

It’s also a lot easier to switch off Red TV once the inevitable humping. Turn the sound off though, so you won’t have the ridiculous comments, eg “Ojo’s played really well this season, hasn’t he”. After we concede, expect “that’s a pity, we we were starting to look threatening”

• Haha 1
Guest findlay_1903
8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

That;'s for the fancy seats. It's a cheap £32 in the normal seats......

Only place I could get 2 seats together under a roof and nae being so close to the pitch yer sniffing the lines. 

53 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Fuck it

Woods (presumably)

Ramsay Gallagher Bates McKenzie

McCrorie Brown Ferguson 

Vinnie Hayes

Ramirez

Probably as good an 11 as we can field. I'll go along with that

Not convinced Mr Glass will though

58 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Fuck it

Woods (presumably)

Ramsay Gallagher Bates McKenzie

McCrorie Brown Ferguson 

Vinnie Hayes

Ramirez

Probably our best side on paper.

Really can’t see us being able to cope with the high energy, quality movement and pace of this Celtic team. I expect a hide in.

Guest findlay_1903
29 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

“Be the heavenly dancers?” 

29 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

“Be the heavenly dancers?” 

Play like heavenly dancers. Win and fight to secure the points. COYR STANDFREE