Ross McCrorie

McRorie raised his arm into the oncoming challenge. If you’re running down the street and someone runs into you and you raise an elbow in to their face they would be well within their rights to phone the police. If so you’re getting done for assault. Therefore red card on a football field. It’s not a contact sport anymore remember.

Edit - forgot to type before “cancel his contract and get rid of asap”.

• Dildo 4
4 minutes ago, subliminal said:

McRorie raised his arm into the oncoming challenge. If you’re running down the street and someone runs into you ...

But that's not what happened, was it?

What if you are doing your job (McCrorie) and somebody (Dunne) chooses to illegally prevent you from doing it?

Should they get away with it?

Had the ref at the time given a free kick to Aberdeen, I doubt anything would have been made of it.

• Like 1

Fuk Celtic & Rangers wanting out of Scottish football

about bloody time the rest of the teams got a breakaway league sorted without the bigot brothers and the corruption that’s rotten to the core in Scottish football

even the lads down in Newcastle gan on about how corrupt Scottish football is 

15 minutes ago, subliminal said:

McRorie raised his arm into the oncoming challenge. If you’re running down the street and someone runs into you and you raise an elbow in to their face they would be well within their rights to phone the police. If so you’re getting done for assault. Therefore red card on a football field. It’s not a contact sport anymore remember.

Edit - forgot to type before “cancel his contract and get rid of asap”.

Agreed, should have been arrested 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Predictable.

Overruling VAR twice in the space of a week would raise too many questions.

The appeal was never going to be successful.

But had to be made. Otherwise the club would have been agreeing it was a correct red card - which it was not.

16 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

But that's not what happened, was it?

What if you are doing your job (McCrorie) and somebody (Dunne) chooses to illegally prevent you from doing it?

Should they get away with it?

Had the ref at the time given a free kick to Aberdeen, I doubt anything would have been made of it.

Exactly - the St Mirren player deliberately block his run. As a result McCrorie had to adjust his run.

4 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

McCrorie took the ball from 30 yards in front of his own goal to 25 yards in front of the St. Mirren goal (at speed).

Dunne (seeing McCrorie's charging run) had no intention of trying to play the ball, and it was he who committed the first foul on the play.

Should have been a free kick to the Dons (and tough sh*t if you get a knock while putting in a full outstretched arm led body block on your opponent as it was your choice to play the man).

Totally agree with your assessment of the incident.

• Like 1
Guest milne_afc

I do believe quite a few apologies are due. Keep them public, lads. Any unsolicited private messaging will be reported at the next mods meeting.

He was fouled, he raised an arm as a natural (almost certainly involuntary) defensive action, it should have been a free kick to us. 

If I throw something at your face you don't keep your arms by your sides and let it boop you on the snoot. 

You raise your arms. 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Blatant red card and anyone arguing is either an idiot or at it. 

We'll be better without the cunt too. 

Or anyone arguing that it was a red card is either an idiot or at it. 

See how I just turned the whole debate on its head? 

Fucking sparkling form today. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Or anyone arguing that it was a red card is either an idiot or at it. 

See how I just turned the whole debate on its head? 

Fucking sparkling form today. 

Not really given he very clearly deliberately elbowed a guy in the face and all the qualified people in the debate think it's a red card offence. 

• Dildo 2

He very clearly did nothing deliberately, and his reaction was a natural response to a threat rather than an attempt to elbow anyone. 

I would also question the credentials of any 'qualified' people in the Scottish game to give a fair judgement call to an Aberdeen player. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Ke1t said:

He very clearly did nothing deliberately, and his reaction was a natural response to a threat rather than an attempt to elbow anyone. 

Extended his elbow/forearm in to Dunne's face. It's clear as day. You see the hinge in his elbow as he straightens his arm. 

Just now, Ke1t said:

I would also question the credentials of any 'qualified' people in the Scottish game to give a fair judgement call to an an Aberdeen player. 

Ahhh. All the refs are against us? 

• Dildo 1
Just now, Parklife said:

Extended his elbow/forearm in to Dunne's face. It's clear as day. You see the hinge in his elbow as he straightens his arm. 

Ahhh. All the refs are against us? 

It's clear as day that he was running, someone threw an arm at his throat, and he raised his arm in a defensive posture. 

And let's say that refs in this country are not given to siding with Aberdeen when it comes to 50/50 decisions. 

• Upvote 2