Ross McCrorie

I think McCrorie is just a gormless, thick cunt. He has plenty of attributes to allow him to make a decent career out of the game but he has no on-field awareness at all and makes ridiculously poor errors that most other professional footballers won't make but as for that clown Stewart, he is one of the worst I've ever seen. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

I certainly don't think it was violent conduct. I don't actually think it was a red at all. If Dunne doesn't fly in with an arm around him then it doesn't happen. 

Elbowing an opposing player in the head isn't violent conduct?  Just out of interest what would you class as violent conduct? 😄

McCrorie took the ball from 30 yards in front of his own goal to 25 yards in front of the St. Mirren goal (at speed).

Dunne (seeing McCrorie's charging run) had no intention of trying to play the ball, and it was he who committed the first foul on the play.

Should have been a free kick to the Dons (and tough sh*t if you get a knock while putting in a full outstretched arm led body block on your opponent as it was your choice to play the man).

• Upvote 2

Regardless of whether he meant it or not, he elbowed him in the head. There’s no way the SFA are overturning that, especially when they’ve just had to overturn the St Johnstone boy’s red card this week as well.

I don’t think it was a red card, but McCrorie’s arm was already up blocking the defender and there was no need to raise the elbow as well.

Had that been the other way round we’d all be wanting a red card.

• Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Regardless of whether he meant it or not, he elbowed him in the head.

He definitely made contact, but there has to be context.

4 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

l don’t think it was a red card...

Not many do.

It doesn't make any sense for a player to put in an attacking 55 yard charge and think that elbow contact was on his mind.

Playing the man, however, was the only thing on Dunne's mind.