Barry Robson

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

Oh trust me, I will celebrate - just cracked open a bottle of Malbec and lit the fire!

I'll not say one other thing about you lot - just have a think about the way you were hanging him out to dry aye? We're all Aberdeen fans at the end of the day - said before, we're better off combining our effort of support than being divided.

Bet you sucked the cork out you rancid old prick!

2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Exactly, Mini. All changed when BR joined the Hat..💪👍

It is funny that his lovers who couldn't see a thing wrong despite our poor results are now wanking themselves senseless after he actually changed what we were doing despite them saying nothing was wrong with it.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Oh trust me, I will celebrate - just cracked open a bottle of Malbec and lit the fire!

I'll not say one other thing about you lot - just have a think about the way you were hanging him out to dry aye? We're all Aberdeen fans at the end of the day - said before, we're better off combining our effort of support than being divided.

Fuck off

The next time I listen to you will be the first you fucking wet wipe 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Far to mild for lighting the fire you fucking weirdo. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

It is funny that his lovers who couldn't see a thing wrong despite our poor results are now wanking themselves senseless after he actually changed what we were doing despite them saying nothing was wrong with it.

Shows humility, does things differently, we win games and ideally some trophy success. All we want is success. If it’s BR that brings that I will be delighted and eat every negative word I’ve written about him. 

I agree though, he appears to be learning, which is great to see, horses for courses and all that. Keep it going and everyone is happy! 

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Shows humility, does things differently, we win games and ideally some trophy success. All we want is success. If it’s BR that brings that I will be delighted and eat every negative word I’ve written about him. 

I agree though, he appears to be learning, which is great to see, horses for courses and all that. Keep it going and everyone is happy! 

Learning or we just waited for Jensen, Ruby and Gartenmann to start clicking? Sure, Hearts and a couple of games before were right weird at times, but I'm gonna give him the benefit and say the players were struggling to adapt to what the coaching staff were asking. To suggest he suddenly instructed a completely different strategy from last season to Frankfurt is in my mind, odd.

Anyway, fuck the huns!!!!!

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

You don't know where I live. Could be sna'in here for all you know ;)

I’ve lit my  wood burner tonight first time for the autumn also. And I can assure you I’m in the north east of Scotland. 

Not too far from where the great Barry Robson hails from. 

Technically due to securing group stage euro football already  Robsons only 2 league cup match wins away from being our best manager since sir Alex.  

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Learning or we just waited for Jensen, Ruby and Gartenmann to start clicking? Sure, Hearts and a couple of games before were right weird at times, but I'm gonna give him the benefit and say the players were struggling to adapt to what the coaching staff were asking. To suggest he suddenly instructed a completely different strategy from last season to Frankfurt is in my mind, odd.

Can you genuinely not see the difference in tactics? 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Good arrivals have helped. Agreed! But you can surely see that, post hearts, he’s adopted different approaches to different games and made an effort to keep the ball on the ground too..

so, I do think he’s learning, which is great. Good players helps with that too.

anyway, as long as we’re successful and sustainably successful, that’s all that matters..

my point on BR was learn and do something different, which makes us successful. If you can’t show us and do that, you’re not the man for the job! What we were doing was turgid, brutal to watch and results were shite. We’re moving in the right direction, present tense, which is great…I don’t regret any view I have/ had on BR, prior to this learning though! 
but it’s a sound step forward from where we were! 

• Upvote 1

Stuff arguing about it tonight!

Is that not our 5th win there in 6 or so years!?

Tonight isn't a night to be arguing

Some people were cheesed off with horrendous tactics and horrendous non sensical interviews, some people weren't

He's changed approach and it's working 

We've just beat our most hated team,  ridiculously convincingly and our team looks on the up

Celebrate! I'll be popping a can of Aldis finest Island Getaway soon

Enjoy boys and girls!

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Stuff arguing about it tonight!

Is that not our 5th win there in 6 or so years!?

Tonight isn't a night to be arguing

Some people were cheesed off with horrendous tactics and horrendous non sensical interviews, some people weren't

He's changed approach and it's working 

We've just beat our most hated team,  ridiculously convincingly and our team looks on the up

Celebrate! I'll be popping a can of Aldis finest Island Getaway soon

Enjoy boys and girls!

You're right, I'm going to stare at the league table all night and marvel at us being 7 points off St Mirren despite spending 10x more on transfer fees and 15x more on wages.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
Just now, Howard Marks said:

@Tinyweelad fair play to you lad. You've earned your smugness tonight. Folk genuinely foaming at the mouth because Robson got a W tonight.

They must have knew they'd get it tight when full time came. I'm not trying to be smug. I am more annoyed and frustrated that as Aberdeen fans, we seem to have an inbuilt desire to be glass half empty. Would fuckn hate to be in the trenches with some of our lot, seriously..... Mini. Westhill, far you runnin aff to, the enemy are in front of us!!

Anyways, no one ever said he was SAF, but he's the man that got us 3rd, some epic away games in Europe to enjoy, in to a Semi, and just beat the scum on their home turf. Hopefully better things on the horizon and I'd rather focus on that, than a couple of games where we punted it. Stand fuckin free!