Barry Robson

6 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Well, well..... @minijc @WesthillWanderersFC @King Street Loon @southstander @NEM @zeroisgod76 @Millertime @CraigHill and so on and so on and so on...... what you saying about things now? We should've sacked him weeks ago yeah?

We beat the vermin at the bastard garden. 

And THAT’S your first thought.

You really are an absolute fucking bell end.

Fuck. Clean. Off. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Well, well..... @minijc @WesthillWanderersFC @King Street Loon @southstander @NEM @zeroisgod76 @Millertime @CraigHill and so on and so on and so on...... what you saying about things now? We should've sacked him weeks ago yeah?

If he kept playing the same keech football, yep

The fact we have just had an outstanding win and this is at the forefront of your mind is genuinely very telling about you

I've given Robson plenty of stick this season so I need to praise him for the turnaround there has been.  The way we were playing I didn't think we had a chance of winning 3 games in a row but we've done it, in some style too.  Got to keep it going but we are heading into the Helsinki game in far better fettle than I'd expected.

My plastic bedsheet tidied away for now!

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Well done Barry

More of this, less of the keech before and I'll be a fan of yours

We don't need disposable, throw-away fans. You're either in or you're out.

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We beat the vermin at the bastard garden. 

And THAT’S your first thought.

You really are an absolute fucking bell end.

Fuck. Clean. Off. 

Nah, mate - you fuck off. Such desperation to see us lose each week so you could validate your entrenched views. You sicken the life out of me, and your brethren. I wonder if that fat sack of shite that was stood behind me at Tynecastle, slavering and foaming at the mouth, was at Ibrox today. Two faced pricks. The lot of you who were needing him sacked should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Nah, mate - you fuck off. Such desperation to see us lose each week so you could validate your entrenched views. You sicken the life out of me, and your brethren. I wonder if that fat sack of shite that was stood behind me at Tynecastle, slavering and foaming at the mouth, was at Ibrox today. Two faced pricks. The lot of you who were needing him sacked should be utterly ashamed of yourselves.

Lets see how we get on going forward, standard set, nae excuses.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I fucking love we beat the scum.

Well done Robson & the players.

Just celebrate the win instead of your pathetic post you absolute cunt 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

You are such an unlikeable, pathetic cunt!

What is it they say, attack is the best form of defence? Come on Mini, you've got an industrial sized dollop of egg on your face. You, head honcho and ring leader of the 'Ginger cunt oot' brigade. I said, give it time - they'll start to click. Barry hasn't just turned into a gigantic bellend overnight. Least you could be, is magnanimous and admit your thoughts all along on him have been misplaced. Sure, we might get beat again soon, but fuck me, it's hard enough beating the opposition without having a bunch of fans to try and win over each week. Get behind him and the players. Period.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

What is it they say, attack is the best form of defence? Come on Mini, you've got an industrial sized dollop of egg on your face. You, head honcho and ring leader of the 'Ginger cunt oot' brigade. I said, give it time - they'll start to click. Barry hasn't just turned into a gigantic bellend overnight. Least you could be, is magnanimous and admit your thoughts all along on him have been misplaced. Sure, we might get beat again soon, but fuck me, it's hard enough beating the opposition without having a bunch of fans to try and win over each week. Get behind him and the players. Period.

Do I fuck, you have spent weeks basically saying games against better sides don't count, he shouldn't be judged on games against old firm and to not expect anything today, now you are acting this way?  great stuff, genuinely pleased you've chosen this approach and Robson has delivered his 3rd win in 11 games, stops the relegation form.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I fucking love we beat the scum.

Well done Robson & the players.

Just celebrate the win instead of your pathetic post you absolute cunt 

Oh trust me, I will celebrate - just cracked open a bottle of Malbec and lit the fire!

I'll not say one other thing about you lot - just have a think about the way you were hanging him out to dry aye? We're all Aberdeen fans at the end of the day - said before, we're better off combining our effort of support than being divided.