Barry Robson

4 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

@Tinyweelad fair play to you lad. You've earned your smugness tonight. Folk genuinely foaming at the mouth because Robson got a W tonight.

No.

They’re delighted at the win for Robson & the Dons.

What kind of sad cunts first thought after a 3-1 win at the bastard garden, goes on to a forum to type in 8 names of Dons fans to say “na na nana na” 😆

He’s a fucking bell end.

And he’s also blocked as it’ll save me from seeing his monologues of illiterate tedium. 

7 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

They must have knew they'd get it tight when full time came. I'm not trying to be smug. I am more annoyed and frustrated that as Aberdeen fans, we seem to have an inbuilt desire to be glass half empty. Would fuckn hate to be in the trenches with some of our lot, seriously..... Mini. Westhill, far you runnin aff to, the enemy are in front of us!!

Anyways, no one ever said he was SAF, but he's the man that got us 3rd, some epic away games in Europe to enjoy, in to a Semi, and just beat the scum on their home turf. Hopefully better things on the horizon and I'd rather focus on that, than a couple of games where we punted it. Stand fuckin free!

Where have we ran off to like?  First few posts from me were giving nothing but praise and saying he deserves a lot of credit.  Don't worry I remember you barely posting after the bad results then when you did you tried to tell us all it's us that are the problem and not the pish tactics he was deploying.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Come on you.... today is a special day and a truce should be called

Positivity only, surely 

Nah, that utter fanny came at me so I'll go back at him, long season ahead, I just hope TWL can last the pace.

• Upvote 2
Just now, minijc said:

Where have we ran off to like?  First few posts from me were giving nothing but praise and saying he deserves a lot of credit.  Don't worry I remember you barely posting after the bad results then when you did you tried to tell us all it's us that are the problem and not the pish tactics he was deploying.

Nah, that utter fanny came at me so I'll go back at him, long season ahead, I just hope TWL can last the pace.

If he's the kind of guy who can think about this on a day like this, he doesn't deserve your energy

Eff him, crack a can open and enjoy your night you beautiful human being

• Like 1

It’s a results business. I was all for Robson going I will be completely open and honest about that. He has proved me wrong since the hearts mess. We were excellent in Frankfurt, absolutely pumped county and then won a tough cup match away on a miserable midweek game.

He has shown me over the last couple of games that he will change it up depending on the opposition and this is encouraging going forward. 

Let’s just ride the waves and fingers crossed we keep it going and improving further 

23 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

They must have knew they'd get it tight when full time came. I'm not trying to be smug. I am more annoyed and frustrated that as Aberdeen fans, we seem to have an inbuilt desire to be glass half empty. Would fuckn hate to be in the trenches with some of our lot, seriously..... Mini. Westhill, far you runnin aff to, the enemy are in front of us!!

Anyways, no one ever said he was SAF, but he's the man that got us 3rd, some epic away games in Europe to enjoy, in to a Semi, and just beat the scum on their home turf. Hopefully better things on the horizon and I'd rather focus on that, than a couple of games where we punted it. Stand fuckin free!

21 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

What kind of sad cunts first thought after a 3-1 win at the bastard garden, goes on to a forum to type in 8 names of Dons fans to say “na na nana na” 😆

He’s a fucking bell end.

And he’s also blocked as it’ll save me from seeing his monologues of illiterate tedium. 

Let's be honest. It's hardly been one way traffic. This thread is awful and deserves to be put into spikin shit. All of it.

I think TWL is like some sort of Messiah figure. He kept the faith all along. He deserves a statue. Oh and mod status on here.

I'm away to Krakatoa to dance to some funky funky music. #cans

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, scottymc said:

It’s a results business. I was all for Robson going I will be completely open and honest about that. He has proved me wrong since the hearts mess. We were excellent in Frankfurt, absolutely pumped county and then won a tough cup match away on a miserable midweek game.

He has shown me over the last couple of games that he will change it up depending on the opposition and this is encouraging going forward. 

Let’s just ride the waves and fingers crossed we keep it going and improving further 

I'm in the exact same boat, would love Robson to go and build on this and be happily proved wrong.

Not getting carried away with 2 wins against a poor County side, we should beat, and a win against a really crap Huns side.

However credit where credit is due the early season dodgy form appears to have gone since that encouraging performance against Frankfurt. 

Robson's tactics appear to be clicking of late.

Better news to follow, as we start climbing the league. 

Neither Hearts, Hibernian or St Mirren have played either of the arse cheeks yet.

We might get to 3rd place a bit earlier this season. 

Enjoy yer Saturday evening fellow sheep. 

19 minutes ago, Mouzer said:

I'm in the exact same boat, would love Robson to go and build on this and be happily proved wrong.

Exactly! It’s opinions. We’re all entitled to them and have them. The collective is the Dons doing well. If we’re doing well, it’s all good! Nobody on here wants a manager to fail. 
If BR is a success, we’re all happy!  

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, minijc said:

You're right, I'm going to stare at the league table all night and marvel at us being 7 points off St Mirren despite spending 10x more on transfer fees and 15x more on wages.

What a weird mindset you have, you seem absolutely raging that we have won today. Also we are only 7 games into the season, St Mirren have been on a great run but do you genuinely think we will be behind them at the end of the season? Most people are happy we won today but you would rather whine and mewl about being behind St Mirren 🤣

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

He’s a fucking bell end.

Sad sack. So it's ok for your 1st thought and those of similar 'minded' pricks, to come on and call for his head immediately after a defeat? Fuck right off ya clown. You bring zero viable content to this forum.

15 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Not getting carried away with 2 wins against a poor County side, we should beat, and a win against a really crap Huns side.

However credit where credit is due the early season dodgy form appears to have gone since that encouraging performance against Frankfurt. 

Robson's tactics appear to be clicking of late.

Better news to follow, as we start climbing the league. 

Neither Hearts, Hibernian or St Mirren have played either of the arse cheeks yet.

We might get to 3rd place a bit earlier this season. 

Enjoy yer Saturday evening fellow sheep. 

Seeing that Rangers team and Celtic are not that great either. No reason we shouldn't be challenging for the title. A couple good signings in January would not do us any harm either.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

What a weird mindset you have, you seem absolutely raging that we have won today. Also we are only 7 games into the season, St Mirren have been on a great run but do you genuinely think we will be behind them at the end of the season? Most people are happy we won today but you would rather whine and mewl about being behind St Mirren 🤣

Don't you start, you were digging at fans for taking this game seriously and getting annoyed that weren't playing good to start with so you can ram that clean up your hole.

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There's absolutely no point debating with him or others who are 100% in the Robson out camp. Nothing will change their stance as long s Barry is in charge - we could win the Champions League and they'd still find fault with what his post match reaction was. Just forget 'em. The club doesn't need cancerous, poisonous fans, of which we seem to carry many on social media nowadays.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Sad sack. So it's ok for your 1st thought and those of similar 'minded' pricks, to come on and call for his head immediately after a defeat? Fuck right off ya clown. You bring zero viable content to this forum.

You seem to have some kind of serious mental health issues

Just now, minijc said:

Don't you start, you were digging at fans for taking this game seriously and getting annoyed that weren't playing good to start with so you can ram that clean up your hole.

I dig at any football fans for taking football too seriously in general, my point was that this fixture is the one that causes everyone to lose their minds when we lose. If you don’t expect anything from the game then get a result like today it’s even better. 

I also wasn’t getting annoyed at us “not playing good” I was poking fun at ragers like Kelt with their “unacceptable” nonsense. Robson got everything spot on today yet people were still moaning about his tactics. He cannot win with some of our fans, you especially. 

59 minutes ago, minijc said:

Spoken like a true hun. Fucking pathetic. Desparate for the side to falter.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

There's absolutely no point debating with him or others who are 100% in the Robson out camp. Nothing will change their stance as long s Barry is in charge - we could win the Champions League and they'd still find fault with what his post match reaction was. Just forget 'em. The club doesn't need cancerous, poisonous fans, of which we seem to carry many on social media nowadays.

What a load of utter shite, I have done nothing but praise the performances and results since Frankfurt, if this continues I'll only be praising him.  The facts are, you couldn't see the shite he was serving up because your head was rammed up his arse, so you couldn't accept any bad said about him.

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Let's be honest. It's hardly been one way traffic. This thread is awful and deserves to be put into spikin shit. All of it.

I think TWL is like some sort of Messiah figure. He kept the faith all along. He deserves a statue. Oh and mod status on here.

I'm away to Krakatoa to dance to some funky funky music. #cans

Don't forget, I was one of the few on here after Goodwin was sacked, that said Robson would steer us to 3rd. I was laughed at then by the usual suspects who were laughing at how bad a job he was doing this season, with tales of '2 wins in 14'. Pathetic, but predictable.

He’s turned a corner that’s all.

We’re still just one point above all teams below us other that St Johnstone.

Even with max points from remaining 4 games of first round of fixtures we can only hit 20 points (st Mirren are on 15 now ffs) beating Huns (great as that is) doesn’t make me think we’re suddenly a fantastic side.

We’ve had a shite start to season no matter how much we make excuses.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You seem to have some kind of serious mental health issues

I dig at any football fans for taking football too seriously in general, my point was that this fixture is the one that causes everyone to lose their minds when we lose. If you don’t expect anything from the game then get a result like today it’s even better. 

I also wasn’t getting annoyed at us “not playing good” I was poking fun at ragers like Kelt with their “unacceptable” nonsense. Robson got everything spot on today yet people were still moaning about his tactics. He cannot win with some of our fans, you especially. 

You do it all the time for these games, of course they matter, some are unrealistic of course but others definitely worry too much about the name of the club rather than what is in front of them.

Tactics in the end were spot on, ropey to start with and looked wrong, got the goal then we changed a little, outstanding after that.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Spoken like a true hun. Fucking pathetic. Desparate for the side to falter.

Get yourself to fuck, I could argue you want the side to fail with your constant love for abject shite.

You've started this and I'll keep this going, you better hope we keep this level up, otherwise I'll be right on here to dig at you, nae Barry, nae the player, YOU, you obnoxious cunt.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s turned a corner that’s all.

We’re still just one point above all teams below us other that St Johnstone.

Even with max points from remaining 4 games of first round of fixtures we can only hit 20 points (st Mirren are on 15 now ffs) beating Huns (great as that is) doesn’t make me think we’re suddenly a fantastic side.

We’ve had a shite start to season no matter how much we make excuses.

St mirren are unbeaten in the league, they are on a good run. People need to stop getting upset about them as we will be well ahead of them by the end of the season.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

St mirren are unbeaten in the league, they are on a good run. People need to stop getting upset about them as we will be well ahead of them by the end of the season.

We struggled to get ahead of them last season & only snuck over the line really. They’ve improved on being a decent side last season. I have yet to see anything from us to say we have done same. 
Games v Hibs/Hearts only support that. 

Huns are shite, managers shite & the game could have gone VERY differently today in first 25 mins if not for utterly shite finishing.

I would hold off on the smugness for now because we are certainly not a juggernaut now

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Get yourself to fuck, I could argue you want the side to fail with your constant love for abject shite.

You've started this and I'll keep this going, you better hope we keep this level up, otherwise I'll be right on here to dig at you, nae Barry, nae the player, YOU, you obnoxious cunt.

I was in love with the abject shite? Haha. What a state to get yersel in. I saw exactly what was going on and yes, Livi, St Mirren, HIbs and Hearts were nowhere near hitting my criteria as to how we should be performing. The big difference minge, is that I was hopeful/optimistic that we'd pull ourselves out of that hole, for a number of reasons. Never ONCE have I ever said the games this season were brilliant. But like Barry, I was defiant that we'd fix it. And so we come to pass.

You're a bitter little man who has a gigantic chip on his shoulder about something. With tales of 'he had someone inside the club have a word in his ear' type of shite. Just shows your true feelings in that you are incapble of giving him the credit he deserves for our improved form. Even if we are 7th, he's gone and done what many a manager before him have failed over the last 2 to 3 decades - win at Ibrox. HE has instilled that belief in his players. Gartenmann interview just proved that point prior to today. They all want to win for each other and quite obviously, for the manager.

Go find some other project to get het up about. You're drivelling nonsense about him since he was appointed has reached saturation point.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

I was in love with the abject shite? Haha. What a state to get yersel in. I saw exactly what was going on and yes, Livi, St Mirren, HIbs and Hearts were nowhere near hitting my criteria as to how we should be performing. The big difference minge, is that I was hopeful/optimistic that we'd pull ourselves out of that hole, for a number of reasons. Never ONCE have I ever said the games this season were brilliant. But like Barry, I was defiant that we'd fix it. And so we come to pass.

You're a bitter little man who has a gigantic chip on his shoulder about something. With tales of 'he had someone inside the club have a word in his ear' type of shite. Just shows your true feelings in that you are incapble of giving him the credit he deserves for our improved form. Even if we are 7th, he's gone and done what many a manager before him have failed over the last 2 to 3 decades - win at Ibrox. HE has instilled that belief in his players. Gartenmann interview just proved that point prior to today. They all want to win for each other and quite obviously, for the manager.

Go find some other project to get het up about. You're drivelling nonsense about him since he was appointed has reached saturation point.

*your