Barry Robson

47 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Continiously slating the way the team are playing, among other things, to me is a sign he's a chip on his shoulder about AFC... noticable since he took the role at Cove huns. No idea why that may be, but he's far more critical of the club than he once was - on radio at least.

With good fucking reason, up until a week ago the performances, tactics and general play had been absolutely disgusting 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

With good fucking reason, up until a week ago the performances, tactics and general play had been absolutely disgusting 

Disgusting? What unadulterated pish. See, you do yourselves no favours with hysterics like that. Was it below par at times - absolutely. Were we getting tanked like some of the games under Goodwin? Nope. The seeth from the Robson out camp has clouded their vision. Wasn't great - Hibs more so in terms or result. If we were to replay the St Mirren, Hibs and Hearts games, I could almost put my house on them being vastly improved from what we saw. Get over it. It's done. We've moved up a gear.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Disgusting? What unadultaterated pish. See, you do yourselves no favours with hysterics like that. Was it below par at times - absolutely. Were we getting tanked like some of the games under Goodwin? Nope. The seeth from the Robson out camp has clouded their vision. Wasn't great - Hibs more so in terms or result. If we were to replay the St Mirren, Hibs and Hearts games, I could almost put my house on them being vastly improved from what we saw. Get over it. It's done. We've moved up a gear.

Excuse me.

When stealing my word unadulterated, at least get it right, you stuttering old fud. 

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Disgusting? What unadultaterated pish. See, you do yourselves no favours with hysterics like that. Was it below par at times - absolutely. Were we getting tanked like some of the games under Goodwin? Nope. The seeth from the Robson out csmp has clouded their vision. Wasn't great - Hibs more so in terms or result. If we were to replay the St Mirren, Hibs and Hearts games, I could almost put my house on them being vastly improved from what we saw. Get over it. It's done. We've moved up a gear.

You talk absolute shite min, the football pre Frankfurt game was eye bleeding pish. Sportscene panel even took time out to dedicate a wee section to how bad it was. 

You’d probably struggle to see much football though with your tongue jammed so far up Barry’s arsehole.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You really are an absolute balloon 😆

Aye whatever. I'd rather stand out from the crowd in standing up to negative sheep like you, than pander to the vocal minority. And make no bones about it, you are a minority as by far, the majority of supporters at games have been patient and behind Rosbon since he took over.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

You talk absolute shite min, the football pre Frankfurt game was eye bleeding pish. Sportscene panel even took time out to dedicate a wee section to how bad it was. 

You’d probably struggle to see much football though with your tongue jammed so far up Barry’s arsehole.

Would love it, LOVE IT, to see some of you in a room with Robson and try to hold down an argument with him about the performances and results. You'd fuckin shit yourselves.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

You talk absolute shite min, the football pre Frankfurt game was eye bleeding pish.

Aye, there's been a slight improvement in player attitude v Ross county this week and that's great but we will see come Saturday where we really are, if we've 'moved up a gear' or not. 

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Would love it, LOVE IT, to see some of you in a room with Robson and try to hold down an argument with him about the performances and results. You'd fuckin shit yourselves.

Are you forgetting that Robson couldn't even answer a simple question about his tactics?  Fuck me, you'd think Robson was the next Pep or Klopp the way you wank on about him.  What is it about Robson that makes you like him so much, is it all the buzz words from the Largs coaching book that he throws out?

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Continiously slating the way the team are playing, among other things, to me is a sign he's a chip on his shoulder about AFC... noticable since he took the role at Cove huns. No idea why that may be, but he's far more critical of the club than he once was - on radio at least.

Maybe Richard wanted to present RedTV and they turned him down in favour of Rob McLean.

13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Agree on both points. We were fucking honking but looking better now. Although we should not have been letting County back into the game with 10 men. 

Just now, Footballs coming Rome said:

Agree on both points. We were fucking honking but looking better now. Although we should not have been letting County back into the game with 10 men. 

I don’t think we would have if it wasn’t for Rubys moment of madness, we were pretty much in cruise control up until then.

Let’s see how we set up and approach the game on Saturday. A positive performance and Robson will earn back a bit more credit but if we’re back to the inexplicable long ball pish then the pressure should be right back on him. 

19 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Aye, there's been a slight improvement in player attitude v Ross county this week and that's great but we will see come Saturday where we really are, if we've 'moved up a gear' or not. 

Was it you that was going on about how we should be judged against Celtic or Rangers? If so I'll not even bother engaging in a response to the above.

19 minutes ago, minijc said:

Are you forgetting that Robson couldn't even answer a simple question about his tactics?  Fuck me, you'd think Robson was the next Pep or Klopp the way you wank on about him.  What is it about Robson that makes you like him so much, is it all the buzz words from the Largs coaching book that he throws out?

Again, for the umpteenth time, it's your camp who are clinging on by their finger nails in finding areas to criticise him. Most of us couldn't give a shit. We turn up, watch the game and if we win, then job's a good un. The last 3 games have more than validated my stance on giving them all time to bed in and sort it out. Yet here you are, churning out the same lines. Bore off Mini... really mate - it's been played to death now.

18 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

What a bizarre thing to say. This place sometimes 😄😄

What, saying that some faceless folk, who criticise his every move, every word, would pish their punts if they had the chance to pull him up on it on a 1-2-1? I think many here talk a good talk, but would struggle to validate any of it if given the chance.

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

I don’t think we would have if it wasn’t for Rubys moment of madness, we were pretty much in cruise control up until then.

Let’s see how we set up and approach the game on Saturday. A positive performance and Robson will earn back a bit more credit but if we’re back to the inexplicable long ball pish then the pressure should be right back on him. 

My thoughts too. Huns are there for the taking this weekend with injuries. If we are positive I think we can get something. 

4 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Robson's fault that Ruby made a mistake? I think he's looked a lot more solid of late, but we always knew there was examples like last night, ready to crop up. Shinnie himself, was livid with him. And yes, it was always gonna be a case of if there was only 1 in it going into the last 10 mins, they'd throw the kitchen sink at it. Same at St Johnstone last season when they were down a man. Hey, we're through. All that counts in cup games.

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Agree 100%.

Ibrox... as much as they are struggling a wee bit - I'd set up like Frankfurt game.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Was it you that was going on about how we should be judged against Celtic or Rangers? If so I'll not even bother engaging in a response to the above.

Again, for the umpteenth time, it's your camp who are clinging on by their finger nails in finding areas to criticise him. Most of us couldn't give a shit. We turn up, watch the game and if we win, then job's a good un. The last 3 games have more than validated my stance on giving them all time to bed in and sort it out. Yet here you are, churning out the same lines. Bore off Mini... really mate - it's been played to death now.

What, saying that some faceless folk, who criticise his every move, every word, would pish their punts if they had the chance to pull him up on it on a 1-2-1? I think mny here talk a good talk, but would struggle to validate any of it if given the chance.

our team has had a good last 3 games. We have expectations of not being second bottom. If we can win more games than we did at the beginning of the season without any excuses (even though he says it’s not excuses) we will be a happy clapper crowd. Until then the jury is still out. 

28 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Urban myth this shite about me thinking my opinion is always right and others is always wrong. Football is a game of opinions. Some may think a player is great and others not. What has always been my stance, is the notion that we should sack Robson, based on assessments of his hugely short time in charge.

To top that off, I'm seen by some as 'arrogant' purely as I'm one of the main fuckers that's got a hugely differing opinion on Robson. That hasn't gone down well. I've called it as I've seen it - and some of the reaction to that has been childish to say the least. I said after Hearts - the real analysis starts now - he needs to start turning this around and the players need to improve - said let's see where we are after County away. And so here we are. On the surface of it and hey it may all fall apart, we're back to where we were when he was winning games last season. Still improvement to be made by some (Ruby, Duk etc) but we appear to have turned a corner. If you're nae happy with that, then boo hoo. The hysteria some have got themselves in to, in particular, the absolute headcase at Tynecastle stood behind me, is 100%, an embarrassment to this club.

Fine. I respect your opinion, I genuinely do. However, you get the irony of you describing the reactions of others as childish, right? 
let’s leave it there..

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Robson's fault that Ruby made a mistake? I think he's looked a lot more solid of late, but we always knew there was examples like last night, ready to crop up. Shinnie himself, was livid with him. And yes, it was always gonna be a case of if there was only 1 in it going into the last 10 mins, they'd throw the kitchen sink at it. Same at St Johnstone last season when they were down a man. Hey, we're through. All that counts in cup games.

I think Rubi has looked better of late I give you that. I dont hold him accountable for the mistake but we finished poorly and should have buried them. 

8 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Robson is the one who picks him every week, despite numerous fuck ups by Rubezic & generally looking a liability, so aye, that’s on Robson.