Barry Robson

2 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Well, well..... @minijc @WesthillWanderersFC @King Street Loon @southstander @NEM @zeroisgod76 @Millertime @CraigHill and so on and so on and so on...... what you saying about things now? We should've sacked him weeks ago yeah?

All credit to him… keep it going through what should be an easier set of fixtures through October and the disgusting start to the season may be forgiven (but not forgotten).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I was in love with the abject shite? Haha. What a state to get yersel in. I saw exactly what was going on and yes, Livi, St Mirren, HIbs and Hearts were nowhere near hitting my criteria as to how we should be performing. The big difference minge, is that I was hopeful/optimistic that we'd pull ourselves out of that hole, for a number of reasons. Never ONCE have I ever said the games this season were brilliant. But like Barry, I was defiant that we'd fix it. And so we come to pass.

You're a bitter little man who has a gigantic chip on his shoulder about something. With tales of 'he had someone inside the club have a word in his ear' type of shite. Just shows your true feelings in that you are incapble of giving him the credit he deserves for our improved form. Even if we are 7th, he's gone and done what many a manager before him have failed over the last 2 to 3 decades - win at Ibrox. HE has instilled that belief in his players. Gartenmann interview just proved that point prior to today. They all want to win for each other and quite obviously, for the manager.

Go find some other project to get het up about. You're drivelling nonsense about him since he was appointed has reached saturation point.

This is funny, you honestly don't think someone had a word with him after the terrible start?  He then completely changes tactics, still you don't think anyone had a word?  Credit to him though, he clearly took that onboard and we are benefitting for it, lets hope it can continue and this wasn't just a lucky wee run.

Also I'm not little, so don't come at me with that shite, I'm also not bitter, I'm very happy that we've won 3 games in a row, I just think you've shot your bolt early here and I'll fucking remind you of it if the standards slip.

22 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s turned a corner that’s all.

We’re still just one point above all teams below us other that St Johnstone.

Even with max points from remaining 4 games of first round of fixtures we can only hit 20 points (st Mirren are on 15 now ffs) beating Huns (great as that is) doesn’t make me think we’re suddenly a fantastic side.

We’ve had a shite start to season no matter how much we make excuses.

True.

But those of us asking for better performances, better tactics and some urgent wins are getting them so we have to be patient and see how the next period goes

That said 3 wins does make him the messiah any more than his 7 game streak did. We need to not be utterly shit between the good runs- crazy that one or two fans just can’t see that criticism has been justified.

• Upvote 1
Just now, minijc said:

This is funny, you honestly don't think someone had a word with him after the terrible start?  He then completely changes tactics, still you don't think anyone had a word?  Credit to him though, he clearly took that onboard and we are benefitting for it, lets hope it can continue and this wasn't just a lucky wee run.

Also I'm not little, so don't come at me with that shite, I'm also not bitter, I'm very happy that we've won 3 games in a row, I just think you've shot your bolt early here and I'll fucking remind you of it if the standards slip.

Do you have concrete evidence someone inside the walls of Pittodrie has 'had a word' with him? Yes or no. You said similar about 'someone at the club thought Rama was a No10'. See, this is why, even though I truly believe you know your stuff, you don't do yourself any favours on here.

As for shooting my bolt early - nothing could be further from the truth. Am i saying we're the finished article who'll go on to cruise things? No, I'm laughing quite hard at folk who said sack him. We've just had 4 very strong performances in a row and that my friend, flies in the face of those who said he was out of his depth, an U18's manager, only got 3rd due to Aggers blah blah fuckin blah. The season may well be a series of highs and lows but ken fit, nothing is given to you for free in life - you have to work hard for it. If I can see they are all working hard for success, then that'll do for me. Will I greet if we don't win a cup, don't finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Nope. Our recent history shows we are not that successful in relative terms. We dont have the right to expect success.

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

Do you have concrete evidence someone inside the walls of Pittodrie has 'had a word' with him? Yes or no. You said similar about 'someone at the club thought Rama was a No10'. See, this is why, even though I truly believe you know your stuff, you don't do yourself any favours on here.

As for shooting my bolt early - nothing could be further from the truth. Am i saying we're the finished article who'll go on to cruise things? No, I'm laughing quite hard at folk who said sack him. We've just had 4 very strong performances in a row and that my friend, flies in the face of those who said he was out of his depth, an U18's manager, only got 3rd due to Aggers blah blah fuckin blah. The season may well be a series of highs and lows but ken fit, nothing is given to you for free in life - you have to work hard for it. If I can see they are all working hard for success, then that'll do for me. Will I greet if we don't win a cup, don't finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Nope. Our recent history shows we are not that successful in relative terms. We dont have the right to expect success.

It's a simple question, given the investment over the summer and how we were playing, do you not think someone would have a word when it was clear we (he) was struggling?  This isn't me giving them credit or taking any away from him as he's made the changes and they've worked but it's still a long road ahead. 

If we go way back, I said we should focus on performances, you weren't having none of that, now it's all you bring up, so again I was fucking right back then when you were digging at me saying it's a result based game.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

We had a helluva lot of very shite games ‘in a row’ prior to these 4

Also two of these ‘very strong’ performances were v Ross County ffs & we ended up clinging on at end in one. 

39 minutes ago, minijc said:

I honestly don't know if anyone had a word with Robson, just as you don’t. I suspect between the coaching staff and the players they have developed a system of play that suits the new squad.

2 hours ago, minijc said:

You're right, I'm going to stare at the league table all night and marvel at us being 7 points off St Mirren despite spending 10x more on transfer fees and 15x more on wages.

Give it a rest you boring cunt. 

We get it, you don't like Robson, you tell us every day. 

Apart from pretending to be in the know, do you talk about anything else?

Just now, minijc said:

Bit rich when you've came on here after being at the game (I assume) and went after my posts, great stuff Dunty.

I've replied to one of your posts, four hours after the game.

From what I can see you've spent those four hours moaning after a 3-1 win at Ibrox. 

Cheer up eh. I'm sure there'll be a defeat at some point that you can get excited about.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Dunty said:

I've replied to one of your posts, four hours after the game.

From what I can see you've spent those four hours moaning after a 3-1 win at Ibrox. 

Cheer up eh. I'm sure there'll be a defeat at some point that you can get excited about.

See, you're wrong there, I'm arguing with that clown TWL, I have not moaned once about todays game as after we scored we were the better side and deserved to win, it was a great performance.  So if you want, you can continue you being a cunt or you can shut the fuck up as well.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We had a helluva lot of very shite games ‘in a row’ prior to these 4

Also two of these ‘very strong’ performances were v Ross County ffs & we ended up clinging on at end in one. 

Did we? Hibs and Hearts only back to back games where I would say we played relatively shite.

As for clinging on against County.... well, I didn't particularly see it like that and with an man extra, even if they had managed to pull back an equaliser (which looked unlikely) we still had extra time to put it to bed.

6 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Did we? Hibs and Hearts only back to back games where I would say we played relatively shite.

As for clinging on against County.... well, I didn't particularly see it like that and with an man extra, even if they had managed to pull back an equaliser (which looked unlikely) we still had extra time to put it to bed.

St Mirren away we were awful and should have been hammered. Daylight robbery to get a point from that game. 

2 hours ago, minijc said:

It's a simple question, given the investment over the summer and how we were playing, do you not think someone would have a word when it was clear we (he) was struggling?  This isn't me giving them credit or taking any away from him as he's made the changes and they've worked but it's still a long road ahead. 

If we go way back, I said we should focus on performances, you weren't having none of that, now it's all you bring up, so again I was fucking right back then when you were digging at me saying it's a result based game.

I'm not interested in playing your wee games. Seriously. You invent scenarios in your mind and consruct arguments, to try and look futuristic and clever, but no one really falls for it, other than your ITK clan. This shite about me saying don't focus on results and focus on performance, or focus on the result based performance, or the performance which had no basis of the result. Trully, I couldn't fuckin care. Bottom line is you've advocated and pulled down numerous topics, with a hard on for Robson's demise. You wanted/don't want him and I did. That's all there is to it. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. It was a stuttering start - mitigations withstanding - and now it's panning out how we hoped. All aboard the Bazza love train ;)

7 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

St Mirren away we were awful and should have been hammered. Daylight robbery to get a point from that game. 

Aye, but the game before, Hacken away - played magic in 2nd half and the game after - Hacken home - we played great in parts - just that we left ourselves far too open. Hardly horrendous though.

Livi - shite
Celtic - pretty decent
Stirling - pretty decent
Hacken (a) - pretty decent
St Mirren - shite
Hacken (a) - ok in spells
Hibs - shite
Hearts - shite
Frankfurt - pretty decent
County - awesome
County (a) - pretty decent
Huns - awesome

I make that 4 out and out shite games over the course of the season so far, interjected by other games where we upped it but were not quite at the races. Far from the picture of abject torture some on here would have you believe.