Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee United

13 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Deserved to win.

Better chances.

We were without half a team & had four outfield subs yet that mob were happy with a point.

Honking team. 

Not sure what you can make of us when we were without so many first picks & another two going off injured. 

We didn’t deserve to win 

And we were only missing 4 starters 

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, and the next two are Hearts & the scum both away 

Don't see any reason to fear Tynecastle on Wednesday. Bar a moment of stupidity from Bates today we win that game. Need to hope McCrorie being out today wasn't due to COVID and he just has a knock and is back. Missed Hayes today aswell. If we can get both of them back i think we can at least get something from Wednesday. But if we need to play Montgomery etc again we're in for a long night. 

20 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Don't see any reason to fear Tynecastle on Wednesday. Bar a moment of stupidity from Bates today we win that game. Need to hope McCrorie being out today wasn't due to COVID and he just has a knock and is back. Missed Hayes today aswell. If we can get both of them back i think we can at least get something from Wednesday. But if we need to play Montgomery etc again we're in for a long night. 

Nearly all the games we’ve lost this season have been through moments of stupidity not being ripped apart tho 

Just back.

I’d say overall unlucky not to get the 3 points. Had heaps of chances, only ourselves to blame for not taking them.

Bates and Montgomery were disgusting today. Jesus Christ. McLennan’s first half hour was absolutely shocking as well. 

Barron probably our best player. Again. Wtf was he doing out on loan in league 2 to start the season?