Aberdeen v Ross County

Just now, Don_Corleone said:

No quality on show. Could do with Ramsay on for Ojo to get more threat down the right. Ramirez not offering much if anything at all - need a more mobile striker and someone in the midfield a bit closer to provide a link between the midfield and frontline.

Would have been Jets job if he wasnt a fat lazy cunt

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What I don’t get is the teuchters are wasting time at every opportunity in a game they have to win.

Weird behaviour.

As for us, we’re as flat as a week old pint of McEwan’s.  They’re either not giving a fuck, or it’s a basic lack of ability to play at any speed. 

Typical end of season performance from a team that has consistently under-delivered. Not worthy of top 6 on this display.

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As for us, we’re as flat as a week old pint of McEwan’s.  They’re either not giving a fuck, or it’s a basic lack of ability to play at any speed. 

Yup, that's it - so slow at doing everything. Guys like Ojo and Ferguson are unbelievably slow at doing anything. Hayes adds a bit of urgency but has a total inability to pass to a team mate.

Options from the bench are pretty non-existent too... Ramsay, a right back, is the most attacking change we could make. Maybe Polvara on for someone but who knows whether he's any good. Other than that it's McLennan or Ruth. One we know is useless, the other we can probably be fairly sure by now is also useless. Oh and Teddy Jenks, who is worse than useless.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If Ramsay is fit & it was tactical to play Ojo, get him on.

Dire stuff. 

I haven't checked recently....but earlier in the season statistically we were better off with Ramsay out the side. 

But we need to go for it second half so yep, he'll probably be on sharpish

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Unpopular opinion maybe…

Ross McCrorie hasn’t got the technique to play midfield. 

I think he can play in front of the defence as he's a good ball winner and has lots of energy to get about - I'm not sure he can play in the more advanced positions Goodwin seems to like playing him in.