In the News

Ramandu

3 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I blame Geldof.  Fuckin' prick diddled me out of a fiver back in the 80's.  Cunt.  Model husband and father tho.

??. The governments of Ethiopia et al. are still living in grandeur off of the proceeds of the Live Aid donations. 37 years on and the poor Abyssinians still don't have access to clean, piped running tap water.

It's a bit ironic considering the charity's main man's band sang about a "rat trap and you've been caught". The use of the word conned would've be more appropriate than caught though.

1 hour ago, Ando said:

Never once worn a mask, never once scrubbed my hands going in or out of a fucking shop, never once shat myself when another human came within 6 feet of me, never once injected experimental big pharma clotshot myocarditis-causing stroke potions in fear of a rebranded sniffle that doesn't fucking exist, never once stayed home in fear of breathing fresh air to virtue-signallingly "save the NHS" (fucking megalolz). But aye, carry on posting BBC articles and stuffing your veins with "health". "Lolz" indeed.

You do know that the virus causes this to happen to young, healthy people too, aye? 

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-62206988

This'll be closed with in a decade if it ever even opens. 

3 years I give it!

Hud on, just read the whole article.... backed by The Scottish National Investment Bank so its govt funded who will bank roll it indefinitely given its central belt location and the prospect of protecting "up to 100 (minimum wage) jobs"

?

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

3 years I give it!

Hud on, just read the whole article.... backed by The Scottish National Investment Bank so its govt funded who will bank roll it indefinitely given its central belt location and the prospect of protecting "up to 100 (minimum wage) jobs"

?

25 million of taxpayers cash.