In the News

Ramandu

58 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??.

I note the article in that rancid newspaper never alluded to what the boy Young spent the embezzled money on when normally the press do. The usual anecdotes of buying flash cars, financing luxury holidays, funding his gambling, drugs, or alcohol addiction, etc. were not reported.

My theory is he has a CCD and on his Charlie Bucket list was to visit a Willy Wonka-esque factory with his girlfriend, Violet, whilst nursing a Verruca on his foot, therefore the illicitly-gained funds were used in the hope of eventually acquiring a golden ticket from eating through boxes of Cadbury's, Fry's, Rowntree, Mars, and Nestle chocolates in order to visit and enter the factory.?

:tumbleweed:

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Strange that they're automatically suggesting they died from the heat. It's only 30° ffs. Probably more likely to be an overdose, heart attack etc.

Aye, very true.

I am glad the interviewed spokesperson for the police never said the normal quote "our thoughts are with the family and friends of the deceased at this sad and difficult time".

What a fucking patronising line that is?. They actually couldn't give a fuck the porkers. One less person to police is all they care about. 

1 minute ago, Reed or deed said:

What would you rather they say to express a sign of their respect?

I would rather they just stuck to the details of the case and no more getting said. 

By indirectly expressing their respect, they will find out what actually what happened to the deceased, via witness statements, forensic evidence, and pathology/toxicology reports in order to determine the actual primary cause of death in this particular case.

No requirement for the false, mundane statements of condolence. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Load of rubbish. 

Just a couple kids with a magnifying glass. 

Nothing to see.

1. People in the capital are being urged not to have barbeques or bonfires due to the risk of fire.

Aye, just what you need on a day of el scorchio... a lovely bonfire.

Just now, Ramandu said:

She'd be a disaster. Worst of the three left, and was the worst of the 8 who started.

Let's be honest, they'll all be fucking disasters. 

What one of them wants to solve or actually help the COL crisis? Climate change? Any of the issues that are impacting people in real terms and in real life. 

What are the choices? The billionaire who's resided over the economy for the last 3 years, who was happy to back Boris until it didn't suit him anymore? How the fuck will he know what ordinary folk are going through monetarily and socially speaking. They'd  be as well electing a fucking alien into no.10. 

Mourdant, don't know enough about her other than she was more than happy to entirely change her Pro-Trans stance to appease to the brain dead bigots that are members of the Tory party. Quite obviously another one who's happy to throw any previously communicated principle out the window for the big sexy turn on that is power. 

Liz Truss is thicker than Nadine Dorries, and that's saying a fucking lot. Used to pedal that she was from a liberal household and took the 'brave' step to come out at a conservative. Now she's saying she's from proper conservative stock, to appease to the party members. Do these idiots not know that just about every fucking thing they say goes on record. 

The rest are a shower of incompetent buffoons who appear to be delusional, EDL pandering wankers.

The best part is that it the debates were televised, and most of us can't even have a fucking say on it! 3 out of the last 3 Tory prime ministers resigning in disgrace before their term is up, and we're not even getting a general election this time.  

Quite frankly the country deserves it.

The next and presumably last thing I'll be voting in will be the Scottish Independence Referendum, I can no longer consent to this absolutely lunatic means of governance, from any of the parties. 

I just want them to have some fucking compassion, less greed, and to be more embracing of change, but that can't happen unless this old system of power is ripped up and started again.

We've got fuck all power.