In the News

Ramandu

4 hours ago, CCB III said:

Ke1t you're my favourite poster, but I know this. 

My despair is rhetorical. I'm frustrated. I know who reads the mail, and I know who it tries to target. 

What concerns me more is ordinary, nice, non bigoted people at my work sitting and reading it. Some of the bile must seep through at some point. 

Fuck knows. How can you change it? You can't. 

75% of the British media is owned by 4 Tory funding and voting families. It's broken, we're fucked, best we can do is try be nice to each-other, no matter how difficult that can be. 

I'd also like to add that the diagram in question is also a good analogy of the Hat. 

A place for serpents. 

Would you let Kelt jizz on your cornflakes?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

I've lost hope in that, too. 

Seriously. Facts mean nothing anymore. The internet has ruined what understanding is. Everyone vaguely knows about topics but very few understand, and it's true of all of us. 

A fact can be construed in any which way the reader feels fit, whatever agenda they have. We have so much information at our fingertips but we don't want to understand any of it. 

There's folk on here who'll tell you they aren't bigots but will post outright bigoted bile every single day. Same goes for everywhere else. 

You can be whatever you want to be. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything. 

I worry about you Consi. Genuinely. You take life far too seriously for a young man.

21 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I worry about you Consi. Genuinely. You take life far too seriously for a young man.

He does.  Fuckin miserable, glass half empty cunt.  Negativity all the fuckin time.  

I have a nice sturdy tree in my backie and a length of rope.  He's welcome to make use any time he wishes.  I can even supply a step ladder.??

39 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No you don't. You just want to demean him and what he's saying. To shut down debate. 

Taking important things seriously is good. If more people gave a fuck about things that matter then we wouldn't be ending up with cunts in Government that have spent the past 2 years giving billions of pounds of our money to their mates. 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Fuck you, you black man 

is that actually racist, if he’s black? It’s an observation isn’t it? 

Maybe he was offering a complementary sexual service.

When I was 16 workin' up in Orkney, I told a black man to fuck off with reference to his skin colour and the fact he was the product of a marriageless union. He didn't appreciate it and I ended up horizontal in a crate of Schweppes mixers.  Got battered 3 times that night.  Long story but funny as fuck.  No need for Georgie Mathers tho?

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No you don't. You just want to demean him and what he's saying. To shut down debate. 

Taking important things seriously is good. If more people gave a fuck about things that matter then we wouldn't be ending up with cunts in Government that have spent the past 2 years giving billions of pounds of our money to their mates. 

In fairness Mr P, he is a miserable cunt with the weight of the world on his shoulders and he's a prick ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Mind reading AGAIN?

I'm not cunning enough for that stuff Parky.

He seems to have a genuine despair about him. You are just an argumentative person who enjoys squabbling while drinking your colourful cans and watching NFL. I suspect you just enjoy feeling superior on here and don't actually give a shit about any of the stuff you spout.(yes I'm mind reading)

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Parklife said:
54 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Come on Parkie min, Manboobs has a point. Consie appears to have the weight of the world on his shoulders at a time of his life when he should be knew deep in klunge, drinking with his mates and experimenting with illicit substances.

Plenty of time to turn into a boring cunt who pours their heart out on an internet forum when he is married with kids, miserable and has an opinionated grudge about everything and anything that pisses them off ?

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come on Parkie min, Manboobs has a point. Consie appears to have the weight of the world on his shoulders at a time of his life when he should be knew deep in klunge, drinking with his mates and experimenting with illicit substances.

Plenty of time to turn into a boring cunt who pours their heart out on an internet forum when he is married with kids, miserable and has an opinionated grudge about everything and anything that pisses them off ?

.....and he's a prick ?

38 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I didn't realise posting on an Internet forum while he's at work stopped him doing any of those things...

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Mind reading AGAIN?

I'm not cunning enough for that stuff Parky.

He seems to have a genuine despair about him.

Disagree. He's passionate and cares about things, even if they don't directly impact him. 

He seems to try to read up on things he may not know about and educate himself on them. Tries to be informed. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

You are just an argumentative person who enjoys squabbling while drinking your colourful cans and watching NFL. I suspect you just enjoy feeling superior on here and don't actually give a shit about any of the stuff you spout.(yes I'm mind reading)

All that shows is how little you know me. 

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Bigoted, how? I just thought he could have chosen his words better to express the sentiment. 

He's bigoted against any cunt who doesn't see things through his woke, PC, snowflake tinted goggles.  He's the antithesis of what he purports to be.  Nasty piece of work inside, full of bile. Self-loathin' prick.

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Disagree. He's passionate and cares about things, even if they don't directly impact him. 

He seems to try to read up on things he may not know about and educate himself on them. Tries to be informed. 

All that shows is how little you know me. 

Perhaps this shows how little you know yourself

• Haha 1

My concern for Consi is that he alone seems to be living in this poverty stricken, racist, mysogynistic hellhole where trans people are kicked to death regularly.

It's simply not like that and it would do him good to see the good things around him and count his blessings somewhat.

Get it in perspective a touch.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1