In the News

Ramandu

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You've become really, really shit again. Do better. 

The phase you went through between 2022-2023 was the best MHD. 

Aye, you said the same thing about a month ago. Don't get all huffy because i don't like the same music as you.

18 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Here @Bebohow does this new hate speech law affect the hat? 99% of posts here have animosity directed at someone or some thing.

My understanding is that irrespective of where the “offending” post is written, if it is read in Scotland (LOL) then it is affected by this.

Another badly thought out and indecipherable piece of legislation that any decent lawyer will be able to tear holes in with ease. 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-68085378

lol, control. 

the govt are quite happy to let kids have their genitals cut off and pumped full of hormones but they’re NOT ALLOWED to access information that may go against the official narrative. 

...as well as getting pumped full of Islamic semen as the government are too scared to bring the repugnant, demonic individuals/gangs engaged in these sordid paedophilic acts to justice. 

• Admin
5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Here @Bebohow does this new hate speech law affect the hat? 99% of posts here have animosity directed at someone or some thing.

My understanding is that irrespective of where the “offending” post is written, if it is read in Scotland (LOL) then it is affected by this.

I've not looked at the legislation in detail but about 90% of it will be solved by just banning @Poodler

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
On 3/25/2024 at 9:29 AM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Haiti is definitely not the "destination for a holiday" bucket list though.

As well as simmering violence and lawlessness, Oxfam workers left a sordid, disease-laden societal legacy there, whilst masquerading as humanitarian aid workers after the Haitian earthquake in 2010.

Hope @Parklifegoes on his next holiday there.

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Happens to the best of us. 

One minute you're driving/sailing along, and the next minute you've fell asleep at the wheel and run over a mum and her infant. 

Should be an amnesty for that sort of thing, but you know some poor cunt will lose their job over this. 

Believe the captain is ukranian. 

he should be on the frontline defending his home not killing Americans 😡

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Believe the captain is ukranian. 

he should be on the frontline defending his home not killing Americans 😡

Where did you read the captain was Ukrainian? All i've managed to find was that it was entirely manned by 22 Indians and 2 pilots of undisclosed nationality.

After doing the tiniest bit of research i see this is what people are claiming as proof:

YRGBWtU.jpeg

But he was only briefly Captain for a few months in 2016.

qk59tat.png

You haven't been taken in by Russian disinformation have you Poods?

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Where did you read the captain was Ukrainian? All i've managed to find was that it was entirely manned by 22 Indians and 2 pilots of undisclosed nationality.

After doing the tiniest bit of research i see this is what people are claiming as proof:

YRGBWtU.jpeg

But he was only briefly Captain for a few months in 2016.

qk59tat.png

You haven't been taken in by Russian disinformation have you Poods?

No, former poster @ebbe mentioned it in the group chat. 

I’ll forward on your due diligence