In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

let the cops get on with protecting the public instead of spending so much time/money pissing about with a pointless war on drugs. 

the cops primary business activity is to provide supporting paperwork for insurance company claims

they might 'protect the public' as a sideline, but only if they themselves feel slighted by an event / situation

Israel saying they'll take Al Jazeera 'off air' within days. WTF. Drowning out any reporting or criticism of their slaughter of innocents. I'm assuming they're creating a smoke screen for there imminent massacre in Rafa. Unbelievable that western powers are enabling this .

It's more or less the same here already is it nae. In my part of this fantastic multicultural city you can't walk very far without being smacked in the puss with the telltale and pungent stench of drugs. The po po don't bat an eyelid. Shops all over the place selling drugs paraphernalia.

Slippery slope. 

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Not really, no. You can still be charged for possession here, and you're not allowed to grow it.

Legally yes but the reality in the rougher areas is very different. 

I could take you to several drug farms. If I know where they are I'm bloody sure the police will too but they do bugger all about it. It's absolutely lawless here. Lawless. 

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Legally yes but the reality in the rougher areas is very different. 

I could take you to several drug farms. If I know where they are I'm bloody sure the police will too but they do bugger all about it. It's absolutely lawless here. Lawless. 

If you say so.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

And to investigate peoples feelings being hurt online. Nevermind if you've been burgled, tough shit.

One could argue that a nasty insult is a burglary of sorts. A burglary of ones dignity. 

Those found guilty should be subject to lethal injection. 

2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Seven volunteers killed in Gaza. One of them a British citizen. Nothing to see here. Imagine the furore if it was the Russians that were responsible for such a war crime. 

I can understand why some people don't like a certain type of Jew very much. 

Careful Humza will get you for that style of posting 

• Dildo 1
18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Is ‘ We hate newco Rangers, we hate Celtic too, we hate Dundee united but Aberdeen we love you’  a hate crime?

It all depends in how the word "hate" is aired, so I've been advised.😄

With the nonsense that folk get accosted for at football grounds, I would be surprised if it was not chosen to be deemed to be a crime of hate if the ditty was sung in iprix by the plod on matchday duty.

They provide themselves with the unwarranted authority for any reason to arrest, detain, fine,and jail AFC supporters. 🤬

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Is ‘ We hate newco Rangers, we hate Celtic too, we hate Dundee united but Aberdeen we love you’  a hate crime?

Not unless Celtic or Rangers falls under the following characteristics.

(a)age,

(b)disability,

(c)race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), or ethnic or national origins,

(d)religion or, in the case of a social or cultural group, perceived religious affiliation,

(e)sexual orientation,

(f)transgender identity,

(g)variations in sex characteristics.

4 minutes ago, Bebo said:

(a)age,

(b)disability,

(c)race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), or ethnic or national origins,

(d)religion or, in the case of a social or cultural group, perceived religious affiliation,

(e)sexual orientation,

(f)transgender identity,

Well all huns are fucking retards so maybe that counts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Bebo said:

(a)age,

(b)disability,

(e)sexual orientation,

(f)transgender identity,

I’ll need to have a think before I open my mouth then. 

• Upvote 1
  • Admin
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I’ll need to have a think before I open my mouth then. 

This is not a legal opinion or advice, but you can continue singing you hate Rangers.

Saying you hate huns might be a bit tricky, just depends if the court decides that the word is associated with protestantism. A Solicitor advocate recently argued that the word "hun" did not contain a religious aspect or indicate malice or ill will towards Protestant people. Appeal judges agreed.