In the News

Ramandu

49 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The works Xmas night out was invented for exactly this type of behaviour.

What have humans become?

Suspended and letters send out to childrens parents regarding their kids safety.

Frigid bitches.

Groping a female after a round of tequllas was one of life simple pleasures. 

I feel for the youth of today, no longer able to have a cheeky grope, or plow a female with enough alcohol to lower her standards to such a level as you could pump them after a night out. 

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Groping a female after a round of tequllas was one of life simple pleasures. 

I feel for the youth of today, no longer able to have a cheeky grope, or plow a female with enough alcohol to lower her standards to such a level as you could pump them after a night out. 

Trying to poke a fanny as she's unconscious and spewing at the same time is almost all but extinct. 

Soon to join the Dodo, Tasmanian Tiger and Brian's friends.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Not a scooby.

Know less and less people round there now days.

Fair doos min. 👍

Just found it odd THFC were considering postponing their game against the EC winners of 1979 and 1980 as the murder happened outside their ground, unbeknown to me until I looked it up in the news, in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Initially I thought it was a Yid who was fatally stabbed on their way to the game.

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Trying to flog her bairn for £1m on Ayr high street!?  She was clearly always mentally ill, i blame the courts and social services for this being allowed to happen. They're too sympathetic to unhinged women.

Typical weegie scum.

Probably a hun as well.

13 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair doos min. 👍

Just found it odd THFC were considering postponing their game against the EC winners of 1979 and 1980 as the murder happened outside their ground, unbeknown to me until I looked it up in the news, in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Initially I thought it was a Yid who was fatally stabbed on their way to the game.

The escalator caper at seven sisters resulting in a death. Man United were a bad lot in those days. I'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly sure the game went ahead?

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Bizarre.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-68767636

I find it hard to believe the 70 year old man was knocked down and carried by the scaffie cart for 6 miles until he was discovered. 

Surely between the scene of the incident and the discovery of his body that people would have spotted him or that something wasn't quite right.

That happened to a dog I once owned. Run over and dragged under a car for maybe twenty yards. The sound of the screaming and howling in pain is something I'll never forget.

Aye I'm on about the driver once I got my hands on him. Not the dog. Rex took it like a champ. Needed a squad of stitches but apart from that he was fine and dandy and went on to live to a ripe old age.