In the News

Ramandu

What an abhorrent and discriminatory survey, what about men who menstruate? 

Some 2,000 British women, girls and non-binary people who menstruate and are aged 14 to 50 took part in the survey, with nearly a third (32%) saying they are worried they will not be able to afford period products in the future.

https://news.sky.com/story/cost-of-living-one-in-four-women-and-girls-struggle-to-afford-period-products-in-uk-with-some-cutting-back-on-food-using-toilet-roll-and-missing-school-12620333

36 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What an abhorrent and discriminatory survey, what about men who menstruate? 

Some 2,000 British women, girls and non-binary people who menstruate and are aged 14 to 50 took part in the survey, with nearly a third (32%) saying they are worried they will not be able to afford period products in the future.

https://news.sky.com/story/cost-of-living-one-in-four-women-and-girls-struggle-to-afford-period-products-in-uk-with-some-cutting-back-on-food-using-toilet-roll-and-missing-school-12620333

Loads of male toilets these days have tampon dispensers in them 

weird 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Kinda related to his own problems though, isn't it? Given his dad was killed in a mass-shooting. 

I know you're just doing your usual routine though, so it doesn't really matter. 

Did not know that 

So fuck off 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Kinda related to his own problems though, isn't it? Given his dad was killed in a mass-shooting. 

I know you're just doing your usual routine though, so it doesn't really matter. 

Every one of our opinions matter, regardless if you agree with them or not (unless you are a filthy RIFC infiltrator). 

Differing opinions make this excellent forum stand the test of time.  

It's an inclusive, not exclusive, forum. It's not all about certain hypersensitive individual posters or cliques. 

The topic at hand is an issue that will never be resolved. It's part of the traditional Land of the Free culture. White, Natives, Asians, Browns, and Hispanics have all contributed to it over the course of time, it is not just a purely White pastime. 

15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Every one of our opinions matter, regardless if you agree with them or not (unless you are a filthy RIFC infiltrator). 

Differing opinions make this excellent forum stand the test of time.  

It's an inclusive, not exclusive, forum. It's not all about certain hypersensitive individual posters or cliques. 

The topic at hand is an issue that will never be resolved. It's part of the traditional Land of the Free culture. White, Natives, Asians, Browns, and Hispanics have all contributed to it over the course of time, it is not just a purely White pastime. 

Wtf you on about min? 

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Going by my interpretation, Poodler's opinion was below your own unique one min. 

I don't always agree with you loon (an understatement I know?) but Poodler's opinion, just like any other poster on here, carries equal, respected weight like yours.

I wasn't disagreeing with his "opinion". Poodler, as he admitted, wasn't aware of how a mass-shooting impacted the coach and why he was a person more qualified than most to comment. 

I also disagree with the assertion that everyone's opinion "carries equal". Everyone's opinion isn't equal.

Some peoples opinion on some issues is informed, while some peoples opinion is ignorant and uninformed. Who each of these people may be will likely vary issue to issue. 

Saying everyone's opinion is equal on everything leads to the placing of ignorance on an equal footing with knowledge. Not the smartest of things to be doing (in my opinion). 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I wasn't disagreeing with his "opinion". Poodler, as he admitted, wasn't aware of how a mass-shooting impacted the coach and why he was a person more qualified than most to comment. 

I also disagree with the assertion that everyone's opinion "carries equal". Everyone's opinion isn't equal.

Some peoples opinion on some issues is informed, while some peoples opinion is ignorant and uninformed. Who each of these people may be will likely vary issue to issue. 

Saying everyone's opinion is equal on everything leads to the placing of ignorance on an equal footing with knowledge. Not the smartest of things to be doing (in my opinion). 

Good point. However, ignorance, in some quarters (like generically up here in Fraserburgh), is accepted as knowledge, and, unfortunately because of that unjustified belief, ignorance outweighs facts and evidence. 

If you know stuff that others don't, you are classed as a pariah. 

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Saying everyone's opinion is equal on everything leads to the placing of ignorance on an equal footing with knowledge. 

The book of Woke - Chapter 1 ^^

6 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

The book of Woke - Chapter 1 ^^

You've made a cunt of that Bri. 

Surely it'd be the cunt saying "everyone's one opinion matters" that'd be "woke", in the pejorative sense you mean? 

Or do you not actually understand what the words you use mean? 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You'll have to explain how because, going by what "woke" actually means (in both actual and pejorative senses), it looks like you're talking absolute shite. Again. 

Woke means to be righteous in the pejorative sense and devalue others opinions. As you’ve done twice this afternoon already.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Woke means to be righteous in the pejorative sense and devalue others opinions. As you’ve done twice this afternoon already.

Nope. That's a part of the definition you've just made-up to try and wriggle out having made a cunt of it. 

Thanks for playing and, as always, better luck next time. 

7 hours ago, Hoofball said:

How does he piss and shit.

Also the answer to the question about how do they have sex, he goes at her with his stump

Colostomy or ileostomy, depending on how much large bowel they had to remove. And a urostomy for piss ( a section of small bowel is chopped out along with its blood supply, one end closed up and the other end brought out to the surface of the abdomen opposite to where he's got his colostomy. The ureters are shortened if necessary and implanted into this section of small bowel. Piss then drains into a bag)

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Colostomy or ileostomy, depending on how much large bowel they had to remove. And a urostomy for piss ( a section of small bowel is chopped out along with its blood supply, one end closed up and the other end brought out to the surface of the abdomen opposite to where he's got his colostomy. The ureters are shortened if necessary and implanted into this section of small bowel. Piss then drains into a bag)

So does he have any idea he has shit or pissed? Or does he just have to keep an eye on the bag to see if it’s full or not.