In the News

Ramandu

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

If anything he should be rewarded.

Fucking nonsense.  If it were a child he would, at the very least, be put on Fridges sex register, but most likely do bird. 

Why should the punishment be more lenient for a cat?   I'd argue that's it's a more egregious act, as cats are a much better species than people.  Especially children. 

Weirdo cunt.  Hope someone gives him a career ender and he ends up on the front line in Kharkiv. 

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fucking nonsense.  If it were a child he would, at the very least, be put on Fridges sex register, but most likely do bird. 

Why should the punishment be more lenient for a cat?   I'd argue that's it's a more egregious act, as cats are a much better species than people.  Especially children. 

Weirdo cunt.  Hope someone gives him a career ender and he ends up on the front line in Kharkiv. 

Terrific.

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Remember you said he would be deported Spud? ?  Neurotic drama queen that you are. l predicted a few days wages fine,  and I was just about right. A few weeks litter picking as well.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuck cats.  Horrible, useless cunts of things.  He should be lauded.

Driven round a track and set on fire?

2 Scottish refs come out as gay

Craig Napier and Lloyd Wilson. 

Shouldn't make any odds in today's world but the first time either of them drops a clanger in a match you can bet the affected teams' support will be quick to decry them using their sexuality against them.