In the News

Ramandu

Wasn’t that all about the Russians getting a little bit of real estate on Cuba?

the yanks are doing their best to take their forces to the borders of their ideological foes. the yanks helped to destablise Ukraine for their own benefit yet PUTIN IS BAD is all we’re allowed to believe 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

the yanks are doing their best to take their forces to the borders of their ideological foes. the yanks helped to destablise Ukraine for their own benefit yet PUTIN IS BAD is all we’re allowed to believe 

Russia was buying up all the cigars and heels and the evil empire was pissed off.

Maybe some missiles were put there an all.

Venezuela, today, has a fuckload of Russian planes with tasty payloads on them ready to go in a jiffy.

A finger to the land of the chains. 

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Well not really I don’t think, they were both communist countries. America had missiles aimed at Russia so Russia put missiles in Cuba that could reach the States was the crisis.

It was proceeded by the bay of pigs which was an invasion  to overthrow Castro and I don’t know if that was really a potential land grab or not.

To be honest that’s my basic understanding so happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not a scam though if you know what you’re getting up front imo. 

Not for me that game though. There’s no way I’m taking pictures of my cock for strangers. 

Family members,aye, but not strangers. 

The scam is these idiots pay more for one to one messages, DM conversations etc with the tart in question.

Where all the time they have outsourced these conversations to Onlyfans call (DM) centres. Where someone is pretending to be the bird for minimum wage. It's a real money spinner.

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

The scam is these idiots pay more for one to one messages, DM conversations etc with the tart in question.

Where all the time they have outsourced these conversations to Onlyfans call (DM) centres. Where someone is pretending to be the bird for minimum wage. It's a real money spinner.

No shame in our sourcing it, I do the same for all my ‘hat content. Not posted on here myself for over a decade.

It’s Sunita who’s been running her mouth off about your mum.

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

She's got massive thighs and a big arse

Not my cup of bovril

Won't be subscribing

Word to that likes. 

Chunky hipped boot. 

She also has some fucking American Werewolf In London beast lurking behind that door ready to rip your throat oot.   Fuck that. 

15 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Don't you think we were more unhealthy when life expectancy was around 60 and we were all 6 inches shorter due to malnourishment?

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that as a nation we've never been so healthy.

Do you think we are more healthy now than the 1960’s?

in the 1960’s only 2% were obese, whereas now it’s 26% and rising.

Life expectancy is declining and height has ‘maxed out’, will probably decline due to all the shit we are now eating.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Do you think we are more healthy now than the 1960’s?

in the 1960’s only 2% were obese, whereas now it’s 26% and rising.

Life expectancy is declining and height has ‘maxed out’, will probably decline due to all the shit we are now eating.

You not eating your vegetables and fruit Tuts....? 

BDe0-Kfp-CMAAVHJn.pngupload a pic

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64507225

Ha, what a surprise!

after yesterdays story about America forming an ‘arc of bases’ around China, some people may have drawn some similarities between that sort of thing and PUTIN like behaviour.

Today we are told China are spying on us, they’re right here watching you!! See, you need the military bases over there!!

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Today we are told China are spying on us,!

All governments are spying on us, all the time.

Osama’s the baddie, the Taliban’s the baddie, Iraq’s the baddie, Isis is the baddie, Iran’s the baddie, North Korea’s the baddie, Putin’s the baddie, China’s the baddie…

Fucking tiresome.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64507225

Ha, what a surprise!

after yesterdays story about America forming an ‘arc of bases’ around China, some people may have drawn some similarities between that sort of thing and PUTIN like behaviour.

Today we are told China are spying on us, they’re right here watching you!! See, you need the military bases over there!!

Preparing us for the war.   George Galloway reckons full scale number with the slopes within 2 years.

Should be a laugh.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

All governments are spying on us, all the time.

Osama’s the baddie, the Taliban’s the baddie, Iraq’s the baddie, Isis is the baddie, Iran’s the baddie, North Korea’s the baddie, Putin’s the baddie, China’s the baddie…

Fucking tiresome.

Paddy too...