In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, NEM said:

I took it from last years figures, you’ve posted link to 2020 ?

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/immigration-statistics-year-ending-december-2021/summary-of-latest-statistics#how-many-people-come-to-the-uk-each-year-including-visitors

Took number of visas issued minus those issued for visits 

That was the most recent info there is re net migration (year ending June 21) from that official site anyway. 

We are comparing apples and oranges though. I thought you meant net migration ie people in minus people emigrating. 

You meant visas issued which are temporary. 

From the link you posted it said we granted asylum to about 13K people. Doesn’t seem like it’s such a big issue as Farage and his ilk make out. 

I repeat my point that with record employment and record vacancies having some more immigration is essential and will actually help the economy and bring down inflation. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

So you can't be left the value of a persons collected pension when they die?

Poppycock 

Love heroin.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

We knew that already skag boy ?

That's the joke fucko. 0

5 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

71yo shoots 3 dead in a church in Alabama.

It's like a feckin disease that's spreading in Moo Moo land.

I have no evidence but surely it's the Russians and whistle binkies doing some Jedi mind shit to cunts through their webcams and that to fuck up Uncle Sam.

Fuck that place.

I'd be well gone if I was unfortunate enough to live there.  Absolute mentalists. 

Guest milne_afc
13 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Old

Doesn’t hit as hard as a school shooting. Probably why there’s so little coverage. Makes you wonder why we have to persist with this facade of caring for the old.

Fuck ‘em, I say.

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Are you suggesting this man was carrying out a service?

If anything, he should be rewarded 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I'm sure the 25 million would've been better spent on some sort of programme. 

Liberal virtue signalling, tho. 

I reckon we should fly the flag above Marischal College in support of these downtrodden people.

Least we could do after sending them Poodler and Bri.

• Haha 5

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9035189/niece-peter-tobin-chased-from-town/

check the headline then check what they were actually charged with. Knife thug and paedo.

she threatened to stab someone and he had one indecent picture of a child on his phone. 

im not saying that right or ok but talk about a sensational headline! 

these vigilantes always have such great morals when it’s someone else. Yet they’re always jobless criminals themselves. Has any mildly successful person aspired to be a Facebook pedo hunter/ exposer?