The Weeekly Treble To Avoid

The auld jinxer may have deleted his DWT abomination but never fear.......I'll forewarn you all of his acca hexing in here. So we kick off with the 99th edition of his most recent franchise. 

This week, he admits to harbouring ambitions of supplying Asda with his merchandise. Save Money. Live Better. Shoot Dad

He then admits that his pants are down but he's still smiling. Dirty old bastard.

Finally he's looking to "improve his pool of top, top hombres.The more hombres the merrier". Well that at least clears one thing up. Pops is a receiver, not a giver. 

Right on to his selections. Oh wait a minute. He's apparently just grabbed  a cone and filled it with milky goodness. Accompanied by a gif of the keyboard player from Nena's backing band. 99 Red Balloons fucking off in the opposite direction of the winning post.......Ah no

Hamilton Accies..........Queen's Park.........Edinburgh City. At a smidge over 15/1, it's one of his more circumspect punts. Must be a reasonable chance of a double coming up and covering his outlay

Let's see what happens

• Haha 1

The old prick caught me out by posting his treble very late....well after 2pm. Anyway DWT 100 consisted of Bristol Rovers, Tranmere and Northampton. Resulting in a draw, loss and win. Another 20 smackeroonies flushed down the proverbial shitter. Running total -£1099.84

That's the stuff

• Haha 1

Pops is attending today's game. Here's hoping the hex he carries limits itself to punting only.

Anyway he goes on to say that he's "the kind of cunt that revels in your deeper projects". Well I don't know about the rest of you but if he tries to revel in my deeper projects the filthy old bastard will be waking up in hospital. 

He then confirms that he's putting the DWT franchise into print. Within months apparently. I'm wondering what the title will be. "Britain's 500 Best Swingparks"? ........."A Score In My Hand Is Worth A Poo In the Bush"??.................."Successful Gambling. My Life As A Useless Cunt"????

So on to his treble. And for the second week running to be fair it's not the worst selection he's ever picked. In practice of course it'll sink like a stone but it has an air of sensibility that many of his previous trebles lacked. And the good news is he's hexing one of our fellow relegation strugglers into the bargain.

St Mirren

Hibs

Bristol Rovers.

Another cannonball scoring a direct hit on the DWT galleon please gambling Gods.......

Hoo mama

Well a 96th minute winner netted the old perv a nice little double and earned him just over a tenner profit on his overall outlay.

This week his selections are more his normal type......well over 40/1 for the treble. 

St Johnstone.......Burnley.........Rochdale.

Jesus fucking Christmastime

• 2 weeks later...

Now I presumed the old cunt would have packed away his crystal ball for the season a fortnight ago but hey ho....I was wrong. He actually took an imaginary trip to Germany and punted on a couple of Bundesliga matches, topped up by Notts Forest. 

To summarise the outcome? Zwanzig Pfund den Scheiss runter..............................ach nein. 

Anyway he's still going this week. And its an international treble for your punting delectation. And actually a very sensible one. Half tempted to give it a go. 

Sunderland/Bologna/Valencia. 17/1 or so it brings in. 

Fuck it...I'm on board. Viva the Dad treble!

Hoo mama

• 2 weeks later...

Corporal Cunt's selections this week (he chose the name not me)

Lithuania, Scotland and Montenegro.

Has he jinxed Scotland? I fancied a draw in that one all along so I'd say Scotland are jinxing his treble more than vice versa. The other 2 games any results are possible. Could easily scrape himself a nice double to cover his outlay. 

Hoo mama

The auld poof has taken his recent wildlife obsession to new levels. He's now actively looking for cobras that are caught in traps and releasing them. But getting an eyeful of venom every time he does so. Ah no.

Also claims he's now a guru. 

I've not checked but I think his treble this week comes all the way from Finland. EDIT ...I can now confirm it does.

SJK.................SJK Akatemia...........KTP             (yes it isn't a misprint, 2 teams called SJK in his selection). 30/1 or so for this little waste of money. Looking forward to watching him re-crash through the -£1k barrier.

Keep freeing those cobras Pops....

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

The auld poof has taken his recent wildlife obsession to new levels. He's now actively looking for cobras that are caught in traps and releasing them. But getting an eyeful of venom every time he does so. Ah no.

Also claims he's now a guru. 

I've not checked but I think his treble this week comes all the way from Finland. EDIT ...I can now confirm it does.

SJK.................SJK Akatemia...........KTP             (yes it isn't a misprint, 2 teams called SJK in his selection). 30/1 or so for this little waste of money. Looking forward to watching him re-crash through the -£1k barrier.

Keep freeing those cobras Pops....

You seem rather exercised Sir. 

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...