Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

9 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

It's a mathematical certainty.

Averages are funny things. For instance, I have an above average number of legs.

Only way for it to be a ‘mathematical certainty’ is if there were ZERO actual ‘average’ players in the league & an equal 50/50 split between above average & below average players. So who then becomes the ‘average’ player for you to gauge the ‘half’ that are above said mythical average man? 🤔

Would anyone say we had an ‘above average’ season (in terms of quality) last season even though we finished 3rd? 
Yeah you can say the league doesn’t lie 🙄 but really I would say it was a pretty shite season & to even call it an average level performance would be generous but factually it was indeed ‘above’ the average 

However only very marginally (technically) as the average points tally at season end was 53.6 yet only 4 clubs finished above that 🤔with Hearts on 54 & us on a whopping 57

Point being that there is differing ways of viewing/arguing ‘average’ as 8 clubs finished with below average points & only 4 above & two of them were only marginally 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Jack was actually pretty shite imo & vastly overrated but I credited him as average after being forced to as I didn’t really want to mention that cunt.

King of deception is Jack

Jack was an excellent player sadly 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, RUL said:

Jack was an excellent player sadly 

He was indeed excellent at some things. The 5 yard pass for example (even if it put his teammate in shit & they ‘not him’ lost possession) but he was shite At tackling (for example) weak as fk. He improved on the latter with Huns as he couldn’t hide from them.

I certainly wouldn’t go as far as to call him an ‘excellent’ player & that doesn’t come from him going to them, as I never rated him when at us either (as I’m sure many will remember) 🤣 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Can’t wait until Ramadani fucks off now in the hope it’ll stop the rainman skittering all over this thread 🙈

Thanks for your amazingly worthwhile contribution 👍 on your period? 

1 hour ago, slippers said:

What a fuking bizarre argument. 

Only if you strongly view Ramadani as way below average or way above average would it be bizarre 🤔 we’re discussing whether he is average or ‘above’ average,  which ‘admittedly’ is a close call (depending on your views) so how is this bizarre to debate?

All Because I pointed out to BHL that everyone wasn’t calling him shite. I think I have certainly disproved that claim 😉👍 quite emphatically in fact 🤣

3 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I think an exorcist might be required. 

You’re just boring in the extreme, trying like a parasite to gain likes/agreement by moaning about my shite in hope the numbers are on your side. 🤣 it’s pretty sad/pathetic 

You are pretty irrelevant. No need to reply in desperation to save face. Unless of course you really need to. 😉

Although I say shite. It’s not really, as Ramadani is in fact a pretty average player 🤷 he’s not shite but he’s no hero either. It only appears to become shite because a few that disagree persist but fail to try to argue against it resulting (as usual) in my numerous reply’s with different versions of same points to the multiple ‘attacks’ of same arguments from numerous angles 😉

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t think so, 🤷 not when with us. They were improving with games/experience but they were pretty average. Especially when comparing our below/average/above average players of past eras etc. 

Robson for example was an average SPFL mid when younger then above average but back to pretty average level when we signed him. Similarly the likes of Paul Hartley. 

All about perspective & opinions but o don’t believe I’m doing any of them all a discredit calling them ‘average’ 

It pains me to say so but Paul Hartley was way above average. An absolute cretin of a man and I despise we ever signed him but even when he broke through you could see he had something about him. 

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Thanks for your amazingly worthwhile contribution 👍 on your period? 

Only if you strongly view Ramadani as way below average or way above average would it be bizarre 🤔 we’re discussing whether he is average or ‘above’ average,  which ‘admittedly’ is a close call (depending on your views) so how is this bizarre to debate?

All Because I pointed out to BHL that everyone wasn’t calling him shite. I think I have certainly disproved that claim 😉👍 quite emphatically in fact 🤣

How many teams in the league does he start for? Every team id think bar the top 5. Maybe would be a debate for Hearts and Hibs but we are talking at least 7 id think which makes him better than average in my book. Id also say starting basically every game for the team that finished third probably means you are above average too. Think he can be replaced though. Along as we get decent money im not massively bothered about him leaving. 

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He was indeed excellent at some things. The 5 yard pass for example (even if it put his teammate in shit & they ‘not him’ lost possession) but he was shite At tackling (for example) weak as fk. He improved on the latter with Huns as he couldn’t hide from them.

I certainly wouldn’t go as far as to call him an ‘excellent’ player & that doesn’t come from him going to them, as I never rated him when at us either (as I’m sure many will remember) 🤣 

The boy speaks truth here. Jack is/was/always will be pish.

The rest of his posts are a tough read though

46 minutes ago, slippers said:

How many teams in the league does he start for? Every team id think bar the top 5. Maybe would be a debate for Hearts and Hibs but we are talking at least 7 id think which makes him better than average in my book. Id also say starting basically every game for the team that finished third probably means you are above average too. Think he can be replaced though. Along as we get decent money im not massively bothered about him leaving. 

So is/was Andy Considine average or above average? 
Just using your point as justification it would seem he was an above average defender his whole time with us.