Jayden Richardson

It's for the best that he has gone on loan for the season. Hanging around with us as 3rd choice would never have improved him.

Hopefully he gets decent game time and at the end of it is able to get himself a permanent move somewhere. There should be no animosity towards Richardson from us. Any vitriol should be saved for whoever scouted him and to Goodwin who clearly sanctioned the move

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Hopefully making space for an arrival.

We HAVE two arrivals in that spot; Devlin and ... fuck. The Israeli bloke. Goddamn all I can think of is the awful "Whose your Daddy" line someone did a while ago. Both right backs.

edit: Or Dadia. That bloke.

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think he has the physical attributes and pace to make something of himself somewhere. Sort of reminds me of Magennis a bit, he went on to have a decent career, 68 caps I think. Maybe Richardson will improve with this loan.

Magennis had some very raw footballing ability while he was here, but he at least looked like he knew what he was supposed to be doing, even if he wasn't able to pull it off.

Richardson has no footballing ability, and 99.9% of the time doesn't look like he has the faintest idea what he's supposed to be doing.

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think he has the physical attributes and pace to make something of himself somewhere. Sort of reminds me of Magennis a bit, he went on to have a decent career, 68 caps I think. Maybe Richardson will improve with this loan.

I'd agree with that.

Magennis and Cosgrove were awful footballers but physically they had some great attributes.

Richardson is 22. It's now or never. Perhaps Stockport will be the making of him. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Having two teams for a start 

In truth, don't really follow them as such. Just keep an eye on the scores as a few friends do. The club has been on the up in recent seasons, though JR may put a stop to this.

I will provide daily and hourly updates on his progress.

3 hours ago, a don in oz said:

We HAVE two arrivals in that spot; Devlin and ... fuck. The Israeli bloke. Goddamn all I can think of is the awful "Whose your Daddy" line someone did a while ago. Both right backs.

edit: Or Dadia. That bloke.

He's created room in the squad/wage bill, I didn't mean a right back.

32 minutes ago, Mr John said:

Anyone else pleased that this version of our club gets shot of problem players quick?

Watching McInnes persist with dross was weird. Like, he couldn't see/admit what was blindingly obvious.

He regularly got rid of dross. Some didn’t last 6 months 

1 hour ago, konkas08 said:

Wish him well and hope he comes back a better player. There’s definitely a player in there (somewhere)

Plus he’s good mates with leighton so keep him happy at all costs! 😂

What makes you think that?
He has no football awareness.

He has no tackling ability.

He has no crossing ability.

23 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

What makes you think that?
He has no football awareness.

He has no tackling ability.

He has no crossing ability.

as the number 1 Jayden superfan I have to disagree, was watching some highlights last season and hes put in some good crosses, the only reasons they dont get remembered was the player on the end missed the chance.

To say he has "no *blank" ability is just an massive over exaggeration 

2 minutes ago, konkas08 said:

as the number 1 Jayden superfan I have to disagree, was watching some highlights last season and hes put in some good crosses, the only reasons they dont get remembered was the player on the end missed the chance.

Great

Another tedious, vacuous newcomer on here

Just what we need

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, konkas08 said:

I watched the full games.

Not highlights.

4 hours ago, konkas08 said:

Wish him well and hope he comes back a better player. There’s definitely a player in there (somewhere)

Plus he’s good mates with leighton so keep him happy at all costs! 😂

There's definitely not a player in there. I've never seen anyone as clueless at any level of football