Jayden Richardson

I’m keen to see him again. But not sure if it’s the right time when a lot is at stake. Ideally if third is ours in 2/3 games time I’d like him to get the last 2/3 games. That’s an ideal world anyway. The fact he hardly even in match day squad never mind playing suggests he dosnt have a future under robson though.  

8 hours ago, slippers said:

I’m keen to see him again. But not sure if it’s the right time when a lot is at stake. Ideally if third is ours in 2/3 games time I’d like him to get the last 2/3 games. That’s an ideal world anyway. The fact he hardly even in match day squad never mind playing suggests he dosnt have a future under robson though.  

3 hours ago, slippers said:

Id of liked to see how he shows up with competent centre backs. 

He’s shite. Seen more than enough to draw this conclusion. Blaming Stewart for all the other players around him also being shite is a bit fkn desperate. 

Richardson is a calamitous defender, powerful runner but with zero ball control & a dreadful final ball. 

He has ONE attribute that is required of a FB/WB ‘he can run’ 

His feet are shaped like those tetradecagon dice

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

He'll continue to stand next to them instead of closing down his fucking man is what he'll do.

If you can't be coached to do that in 6 months, there's no hope

I’m his defensive he was being coached by Jim Goodwin so all hope is not lost…….yet

1 hour ago, Rico1903 said:

The fact that he's not had a sniff of first team action under Robson/Agnew would suggest it is?

6 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I doubt even Goodwin was that incapable 

I’m not saying I expect him to improved just that having competent coaches may help him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right, this boy. Was wanting him in ahead of Coulson when McCrorie went out, glad to see him in ahead of Kennedy today to see what improvements there would be with the new regime and competent defenders.

Michty me.

That should be his last appearance. Displays no tactical knowledge, looks lost everytime he's asked to defend, could be his resting "don't give a fuck face" but looks like he doesn't give a fuck. Teammates don't seem to trust him, countless times he was open and it was never given, even for the short tippy tappy passes. Cannae head the ball. Cannae cross the ball when he gets forward. His pace is his one redeeming factor yet kept getting beat out wide. 

At the very least out on loan next year or possibly take up an apprenticeship with Shay.

Thumbs down.

3 minutes ago, Russell said:

Right, this boy. Was wanting him in ahead of Coulson when McCrorie went out, glad to see him in ahead of Kennedy today to see what improvements there would be with the new regime and competent defenders.

Michty me.

That should be his last appearance. Displays no tactical knowledge, looks lost everytime he's asked to defend, could be his resting "don't give a fuck face" but looks like he doesn't give a fuck. Teammates don't seem to trust him, countless times he was open and it was never given, even for the short tippy tappy passes. Cannae head the ball. Cannae cross the ball when he gets forward. His pace is his one redeeming factor yet kept getting beat out wide. 

At the very least out on loan next year or possibly take up an apprenticeship with Shay.

Thumbs down.

Pay him off and allow him to be Solihull Moors or Altrincham’s problem 

Now i've only watched the highlights but it looked as if he had no urgency whatsoever.  We lose the ball and he just jogs back, on several occasions.  His positioning looks poor too, personally if we can't offload him then loan him out for a season or 6 months and see if he develops if not then cheeerio

He is the only defender in the SPL that never actually puts a tackle in

Is that not something he is supposed to do ?

Yet another one out of his depth at the club cannot see him ever making a regular and meaningful contribution to the club.

A bench warmer at best and nothing else if he moved on during the summer at considerable financial loss I couldn't careless 

1 hour ago, englishred said:

Now i've only watched the highlights but it looked as if he had no urgency whatsoever.  We lose the ball and he just jogs back, on several occasions.  His positioning looks poor too, personally if we can't offload him then loan him out for a season or 6 months and see if he develops if not then cheeerio

There was one thing he did that made me realise he was a lost cause

He has been out of the team for months and I assume getting the one on one coaching redtv said about fox

He let the ball bounce in a really dangerous area in our box. That's the archetypal stereotypical thing that you're told never ever to do

The guys a lower league player

Really really poor

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

He is the only defender in the SPL that never actually puts a tackle in

Is that not something he is supposed to do ?

The longer the first half went on I thought they must have told him to stay on his feet and just usher the winger to try and prevent him fucking up and being caught out of position. Not a single challenge that I could remember 

weve done well to, apparently, find a new home for Roberts.

If we get shot of 2 of Roberts, Richardson and Morris in this transfer window, and without incurring additional cost, then it'll be above my expectations.

can we find a home for another? 

50 minutes ago, Millertime said:

There was one thing he did that made me realise he was a lost cause

He has been out of the team for months and I assume getting the one on one coaching redtv said about fox

He let the ball bounce in a really dangerous area in our box. That's the archetypal stereotypical thing that you're told never ever to do

The guys a lower league player

Really really poor

I saw that too and just shuddered. Horrendous defending.

1 hour ago, CoachBeard said:

He just never puts a tackle in. It's weird. It's like he's trying not to let the player go by him so just let's him run, cross, pass so he becomes someone else's problem.

I became convinced that must have been his instructions - slow the player down until you get help - because it was all fucking game 

44 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

I was willing to give him a go and see how he does with competent defence behind him.

Answer: not good...

I genuinely can’t believe how much I’ve read that or similar. Shite footballers don’t suddenly improve because someone else is bailing them out.