Anthony Stewart

10 minutes ago, thurso said:

Maybe he’s the most clever bastard around and it’s reverse psychology.
If he thinks Morelos is the better striker he says Colak so their manager thinks he doesn’t like playing against Colak so I’ll play him. Now Stewart is rubbing his hands as that’s who he wanted to play against. 

Na on second thoughts Stewart aint  that clever 

To be honest it doesn’t really matter if it’s Morelos or Colak when we are talking about Stewart. He would have no right to be rubbing his hands together even if they wheeled out Iain Durrant to play against him 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, REDRODDIE said:

Bloody well hope so. Get him on the bench, Shinnie captain.

Give Mckenzie  a run at CB he’ll make mistakes but fuck it can’t be any worse then Stewart. 

Apart from Stewart being a right sided central defender and MacKenzie being horrifically one (left) footed...

He might work on the left side of a 3 but Goodwin seems set on playing a back 4 from now on

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Apart from Stewart being a right sided central defender and MacKenzie being horrifically one (left) footed...

He might work on the left side of a 3 but Goodwin seems set on playing a back 4 from now on

Too much is made of right and left sides for me.
Call me old fashioned. One cb picks up a man the other is the sweeper and just swans about smashing the ba into touch. 

Only formation that should be entertained is 4 4 fucking 2 

• Dildo 1

Getting silly now.  That's just kept it in the media for another couple of days. 

Goodwin would have been better saying nothing publicly. 

Anyway fuck the Huns.  Its nae like Morelos is going to lose 2 stone and turn into Messi over the weekend.  Even if he is more motivated, and I doubt it, his current physical condition will limit any improvement. 

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He didn’t say anything derogatory about either player. If anything he was complimentary towards Kolak/Colak. 
 Hopefully affects how that fat lipped manager of theirs approaches his team selection. 

Yes.  Im old as fuck and i could just imagine how Fergie would rile up our players because of something minor like this. I doubt Goodwin has the balls

• Dildo 1
25 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Regardless of fact that I don't rate Stewart he is correct with his comments regarding Harvey. 

And to think the rancid Huns still hope to cash in one day.

They'd be lucky to get a mattress from "Beds to Go" for thon fat gimp.

They've got less than 3 weeks to cash in (unless they can persuade Fatty Arbuckle to sign a new contract)

18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Just folk shitting themselves all the time these days. 

About Stewart's comments, Hearts pulling away and fucking Darvel. 

Stewart's comments were fucking stupid. It doesn't change the fact Morelos would've probably had him tomorrow anyway. 

He should be learning Spanish to insult the fat fuck.

22 hours ago, Dal Riata Don said:

I want Stewart to set a captain's example this Sunday by getting sent off in the first 15 seconds after causing serious injury to someone in blue.

Wouldn't take much to end the snakes career these days. He's one away from being done I think.