Bojan Miovski

6 minutes ago, davieb said:

I'd say nearer 7-8 million with a sell-on, he's got 2.5 years left on his contract and I don't think he's peaked yet

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, and probably it's a gamble if you could replace him for £7m realistically. One to keep an eye on for sure, hopefully we see some more magic from him yet. 

22 minutes ago, 1903Afc said:

What you reckon then? I said realistic, meaning I think Cormack would sanction a transfer for in excess of £5m. I'd love him to be banging in goals for us for years to come, but not happening unfortunately. 

Look what we got for Ramsay...

Miovski will surely top that and not just by around a million. He's a striker who gets goals, is playing regularly for his international side, has 2.5 years left on his contract and isn't injury prone.

I don't think Cormack would be unnecessarily difficult to deal with so long as any prospective buying side comes up with a fair offer. Obviously I'd love it if we got £10m but I think we'd accept somewhere around the £7m figure. That's still peanuts to any club in the top 5 leagues for an international striker

• Upvote 2

Hopefully keep him until the summer.

January is a difficult market so we should definitely be charging top whack if it comes to it.

£10M up front please. Cut Bojan and his agent in on the deal to keep everyone sweet.

I suspect McKenna's sell on clause will trigger in January so we wont need cash anyway

6 hours ago, davieb said:

I'd say nearer 7-8 million with a sell-on, he's got 2.5 years left on his contract and I don't think he's peaked yet

Correct and considering that useless artefact Lammers cost the filth, according to the press, £3.5 million, it's safe to say we should only entertain offers 3 times that amount.

However, we want him to remain at AFC. End of.

"Speculation!", "What?', "Get to you bed now".

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Bojan is not for sale in Jan at any price. Our model involves moving players on but the first goal has to be try do well on the pitch, he’ll be worth more after winning us two cups and scoring 30 goals anyway. 

Naive... If the right offer comes in he'll be off quicker than you can say Durrant dived.

6 hours ago, slippers said:

He needs to go for record fee that’s no question. He’s scoring in big games in Europe and domestically. What is record Ramsay 4.5m rising to 7m? I think 7m rising to 10m would be doable. I know the club asked for 10m for Ramsay. As normal you start high. How high do you start with Bojan? Only thing that would fuck us is if he kicked up a fuss. We hold all the other cards. 

Difference with Ramsay was they were paying for his potential. He was 18 at the time. 

Miovski is absolute class but at 24 you are probably paying for what you are getting. A team like Liverpool aren’t going to come in for him 

33 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Here, you speaking to me you stupid cunt?

Imagine trying to score points about this based on one game. I notice you seem to neglect all the other top class performances from Miovski.

You complete and utter bellend.

Listen , fuckwit if it was based on today’s game I wouldn’t have called you out weeks ago about your fuckin ridiculous insistence that Miovski is a great finisher.

I know it’s probably going way over your fuckin dipshit head…..but try to follow and understand when somebody’s trying to educate you , ya fuckin prick

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, redone said:

Listen , fuckwit if it was based on today’s game I wouldn’t have called you out weeks ago about your fuckin ridiculous insistence that Miovski is a great finisher.

I know it’s probably going way over your fuckin dipshit head…..but try to follow and understand when somebody’s trying to educate you , ya fuckin prick

Nice meltdown min.

Well done.