Bojan Miovski

15 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Why, cos the mong majority think so? 
The mong majority dont like him cos he doesnt have any charisma. They should just get that fat essex cunt who says bosh a lot to do the media stuff as england manager, but still have Gareth working the magic behind the scenes. 

I bet Gareth cant wait for the day england sack him and they quickly become really shit again. 

Becuase he’s shite. Why would people give a fuck about his personality? 

17 minutes ago, Dunty said:

He's taken England to a World Cup semi-final and a European Championship final.

He can't be that bad.

It's wild reading some of the England fans chat, saying he's rubbish. Complaining they're not winning a meaningless game 14-0 because they're too ignorant to know the difference in strength between Gibraltar and North Macedonia. "It's all rubbish outside the EPL mate."

They qualify easily, came within a penalty shootout of winning a tournament, and got to a world cup semi, but still they think they would be better with a Big Sam or El Tel in charge. 

Just seen all the English commentators and dickheads saying it was never a penalty, worst decision ever blah blah blah.

Ok so I watched it just now and is it just the fact I hate England as a team because of their arrogant attitude OR that I'm pro Miovski because he's our own... but that was a blatant penalty?! Surely to fuck going up and swinging your hand into the guy who is going for the ball with you's face ... there's no doubt? No doubt! Is it just my bias?

1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

Just seen all the English commentators and dickheads saying it was never a penalty, worst decision ever blah blah blah.

Ok so I watched it just now and is it just the fact I hate England as a team because of their arrogant attitude OR that I'm pro Miovski because he's our own... but that was a blatant penalty?! Surely to fuck going up and swinging your hand into the guy who is going for the ball with you's face ... there's no doubt? No doubt! Is it just my bias?

If it was Grealish they would have been screaming for it. 

11 hours ago, Dunty said:

He's taken England to a World Cup semi-final and a European Championship final.

He can't be that bad.

He’s got possibly the best squad in world football and plays a horrific style of football. He continues to pick players like Henderson who’s playing in front of 900 people and Philips who dosnt even play for city.

1 thing I think he deserves credit for however is the harmony in camp and with the press. It’s the best I can recall in my lifetime. As a manager I don’t like him though but ultimately I’m Scottish so I don’t really care all that much if they don’t win a tournament. Which they won’t with him at helm imo. 

11 hours ago, Ramandu said:

It's wild reading some of the England fans chat, saying he's rubbish. Complaining they're not winning a meaningless game 14-0 because they're too ignorant to know the difference in strength between Gibraltar and North Macedonia. "It's all rubbish outside the EPL mate."

They qualify easily, came within a penalty shootout of winning a tournament, and got to a world cup semi, but still they think they would be better with a Big Sam or El Tel in charge. 

I don't think that for one minute. I'm happy we had a bit of a tough game, we're going to learn more from this than walking to a 2-0 win over Malta. As I've said before I have nothing against Southgate and think some people are naive if they think we'll get someone better. We are also blessed at the moment that we have so many players playing to a high level. No manager will be perfect but he's doing well