Bojan Miovski

20 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

I actually thought his ‘miss’ late on was an easier chance than the one he scored from.

Don't know what he was trying for his miss. Probably the only thing that frustrates me about Miovski is sometimes he tries to be too clever with his finishing. However, no doubting that he's a class act and got us out of a hole yesterday.

3 hours ago, redone said:

He’s not a great finisher , although he does occasionally score with a great finish , like yesterdays goal.

If he was a great finisher he wouldn’t fuck up so many good and even great chances like the two after his goal yesterday or his one-on-one against Hacken. 

He’s a great finisher.

That’s why he scores so many goals.

His strikers instinct, levels of skill, his pace, his determination and great positional awareness are what make him a great finisher.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

He’s a great finisher.

That’s why he scores so many goals.

His strikers instinct, levels of skill, his pace, his determination and great positional awareness are what make him a great finisher.

These qualities you’ve mentioned are what gets him into good positions to finish so often.  
But what would make him a great finisher would be actually finishing a much higher proportion of these chances. 
He’d also give himself a better chance of finishing more often if he didn’t go down so easily.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, redone said:

These qualities you’ve mentioned are what gets him into good positions to finish so often.  
But what would make him a great finisher would be actually finishing a much higher proportion of these chances. 
He’d also give himself a better chance of finishing more often if he didn’t go down so easily.

I would agree with the going down part to a large extent, however there may be times when he assesses on the spot that the best option is to try to get a pen.

As far as your other point goes i’m jot so sure. Even the very best strikers miss a high proportion of their chances. A lot of them are just very fortunate that they get loads of chances because they play for really good teams.

• Upvote 1

Scored in 4 Euro ties so far out of 5?  Hacken home and away, Helsinki and PAOK at home. That is extremely good and what will make big clubs sit up and watch. 
He is class, no doubt about that. 
Really can’t be assed with the “how much is he worth” chat. 
He is our player and whilst he is, he makes us a far better team. 

• Upvote 3
21 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Felt heart sorry for him today how many times did you see him pressing then gesturing at  others to join him 

is Robson trying to run him into the ground and end up injured , won’t be surprised if he does piss off in January 

Yeah can' argue with that.  On the other hand Sokler must be thinking how can i break into the team when i never get a start only 10 minutes here and there.  Miovski will undoubtable be subject to a few bids in January, anything in the region of £4/5 million and he's off 

18 minutes ago, englishred said:

Yeah can' argue with that.  On the other hand Sokler must be thinking how can i break into the team when i never get a start only 10 minutes here and there.  Miovski will undoubtable be subject to a few bids in January, anything in the region of £4/5 million and he's off 

£5m as the up front payment is a deal yes

3 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Felt heart sorry for him today how many times did you see him pressing then gesturing at  others to join him 

is Robson trying to run him into the ground and end up injured , won’t be surprised if he does piss off in January 

Robson thinking outside the box - if he's injured maybe he won't leave 🤔 

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

No, but google translate came

up we this, surely he can aim

higher?

Nagoya Grampus has submitted an offer to Aberdeen's Macedonian national team forward Miovski, with an annual salary of over 200 million yen.
The player also played in the recent Euro qualifier against Italy.

2 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

No, but google translate came

up we this, surely he can aim

higher?

Nagoya Grampus has submitted an offer to Aberdeen's Macedonian national team forward Miovski, with an annual salary of over 200 million yen.
The player also played in the recent Euro qualifier against Italy.

Haha

20k a week as if its mind blowing 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1