Bojan Miovski

14 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

That’s fine, he stays then.

ps your point is purely subjective without any proof that we couldn’t end up with a 8 figure sum, plenty smaller nations/teams/ have been bid that for players with quality, especially an international striker, we as a club have proven recently that we produce good quality players and our transfer fees allude to that. Stop talking as if we are a small yikkity backwater team in the middle of nowhere as this rhetoric is utter shite.

thanks.

Of course it's subjective...proof will be in the pudding I guess

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Despite Burrows saying on 2 separate occasions that we turned down £6m for him in the summer?

Aye but what does £6m mean? 

Is it £6m without conditions or is it up to £6m with conditions? 

People talk about £x million "deals" these days and it's almost impossible to get the exact details out of anyone at the club due to  ambiguity and spin.  Then the fee is announced as undisclosed and people speculate for years about what the true conditions were. Usually without any facts. 

It's about as useful as newspaper speculation which is guesswork at best. 

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

People talk about £x million "deals" these days and it's almost impossible to get the exact details out of anyone at the club due to  ambiguity and spin.  Then the fee is announced as undisclosed and people speculate for years about what the true conditions were. Usually without any facts. 

Exactly I wonder with all Ramsays issues how much we really get 

43 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

I genuinely think the club should tell players that they will not be sold to Celtic or Rangers when they are being bought. Unless they are stumping up way more than the market value it isn't worth the fan stress. 

Don’t worry, he doesn’t want to go there.

4 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

I genuinely think the club should tell players that they will not be sold to Celtic or Rangers when they are being bought. Unless they are stumping up way more than the market value it isn't worth the fan stress. 

That’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve read on here and that’s saying something 

4 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

Just reading an article that says Celtic have "Up to 10 Million to spend on players (plural)" in the transfer window, and that Miovski is ONE of the players they're looking to bring in. 

They're maybe thinking it's still the days where they can pay a small percentage of his true value, pad it with 'add-ons', and maybe dump a player they don't need onto us as part of the deal. 

Anyway, I chortled as I read it, particularly when said article also mentioned that a number of continental clubs are also circling. 

If he has any sense, and he appears to have plenty, he's not signing for any other clubs in the footballing desert that is Scotland. 

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, CCB III said:

I think it's part of the valuation when bidding in shit leagues like ours. 

There's a limit to it all. It's why Celtic never get more than 20. We're unlikely to get more than 5/6. 

Magic if we do/did. They know that clubs like ours have a folding point, though. 

In terms of quality he's almost definitely an £15,000,000 striker, but, no one is going to pay like 120% of our entire turnover total. 

Haha well, apart from 25m for Tierney!

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

@Zeusis here to give us the facts. 

24 minutes ago, Singapore Steve said:

Saw him and Ruby at Amsterdam airport on Wednesday evening,  got a photo of them with me son.   Departed by saying to Miovski that i hope his wave and shirt to the crowd on Tuesday was not his leaving gift to the fans,  smiled and winked.  Make of that what you will. 

I make of it that he's not going to tell a stranger in the airport anything, regardless of what's happening. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

Saw him and Ruby at Amsterdam airport on Wednesday evening,  got a photo of them with me son.   Departed by saying to Miovski that i hope his wave and shirt to the crowd on Tuesday was not his leaving gift to the fans,  smiled and winked.  Make of that what you will. 

I think he likes you

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

Maybe he just thought you were a bit of a winker & was being polite 

10 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

Probably wanted you to fuck off whilst he was on holiday. Nothing worse than meeting colleagues on holiday. Can’t imagine how it would be to meet fans. 

9 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Probably wanted you to fuck off whilst he was on holiday. Nothing worse than meeting colleagues on holiday. Can’t imagine how it would be to meet fans. 

Probably as bad as it is meeting them at games tbh.