Bojan Miovski

14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I doubt Reed or deed has the mental capacity to pleasure himself never mind someone else.

Another low blow from the spambot there.

We should all aspire to reach your levels of mental capacity, which appear to consist of the addiction of being on this forum 24 hours a day posting inane, unfunny, chatter.

500 hunner posts a day ma man

Best striker we’ve had in 20-30 years. A real shame his time here  has coincided with two of the worst managers in the clubs history.

Imagine Bojan playing for the 2016/17 McInnnes side - being supplied by peak Hayes and McGinn. He’d score about 40 goals a season.

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, NEM said:

Best striker we’ve had in 20-30 years. A real shame his time here  has coincided with two of the worst managers in the clubs history.

Imagine Bojan playing for the 2016/17 McInnnes side - being supplied by peak Hayes and McGinn. He’d score about 40 goals a season.

What a thought.
Ah fuck this is depressing.

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Hartson in the paper saying he thinks Miovski is worth between £3.5 million and £4 million and Celtic should go for him as second choice striker. What a feckin liberty.

Hartson's a fucking idiot, then. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, NEM said:

Rooney scored 38 in 53 apps. Bojan would score 60+.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It shows abject snobbery that if you don't play for either of the Glasgow pair, your stalk is lower regardless how good you are.

Michael Stewart was at it too during Sportsound. He was trying to talk up the Scottish game by saying there are plenty of good players available within Scotland who are overlooked simply because they play in Scotland.

Picked Dessers as an example of a player being brought in from abroad with lesser ability than some already here. Citing Miovski & Shankland as two superior players, who'd cost less in fees & wages. Dessers cost £4.3m, so i'm guessing Stewart sees Miovski & Shankland in the £2.5m-3.5m range.

• Upvote 1

the problem with the weegie press is when the arse cheeks are not actually buying in players during a transfer window they have to fill their pages. Hence today papers full of Rangers scouts were at Tynecastle checking on Shankland , why would they, as we all know his abilities. So to balance that there is a never ending list of old firm ex players happy to be quoted not only linking an arse cheek side with a player but also willing to grossly undervalue a player as well. It serves its purpose. Fills empty pages and gets fans like me rushing to fans forums to vent our outrage.....

4 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Rooney scored 38 in 53 apps. Bojan would score 60+.

Rooney was the ultimate square peg in a square hole in our team. The perfect piece. Loved a header and a tap in being set up by 2 of the finest wingers we’ve seen the last couple decades. I’m actually not sure if miovski would have scored many more, despite being 10x the all round player Rooney was!

sometimes wonder how Rooney would have done if he went somewhere else. Hearts, hibs, another English team. Dont think he would have done as well. Just the right man in the right team 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Hartson in the paper saying he thinks Miovski is worth between £3.5 million and £4 million and Celtic should go for him as second choice striker. What a feckin liberty.

Aye so Hartson essentially saying he was a better player himself than Miovski by his valuation compared to the fees he was sold for.

Aye ok John

5 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Michael Stewart was at it too during Sportsound. He was trying to talk up the Scottish game by saying there are plenty of good players available within Scotland who are overlooked simply because they play in Scotland.

Picked Dessers as an example of a player being brought in from abroad with lesser ability than some already here. Citing Miovski & Shankland as two superior players, who'd cost less in fees & wages. Dessers cost £4.3m, so i'm guessing Stewart sees Miovski & Shankland in the £2.5m-3.5m range.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but Stewart is one of the better pundits out there and often says it how it is which is why he's only on sportscene ect now and then.  he refuses to pander to Glasgow rule,  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Aye so Hartson essentially saying he was a better player himself than Miovski by his valuation compared to the fees he was sold for.

Aye ok John

He is so bias as a pundit its ridiculous. Makes Boyd look fair.  I remembering him talking about how when McDonald scored those goals (for Motherwell) to give Rangers the title he was saying he couldn't believe a so called Celtic fan (mcDonald) would go off celebrating like he did and was saying how it was hurting so much losing like they did and it was unfair for Motherwell to celebrate so much in front of them.  Basically trying to say mcDonald should have not done his job and scored 

1 minute ago, englishred said:

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but Stewart is one of the better pundits out there and often says it how it is which is why he's only on sportscene ect now and then.  he refuses to pander to Glasgow rule,  

He's a little too focused on being controversial, but for the most part i like him. Seriously gets up Levein's nose and wasn't afraid to voice his opinion on the Huns. Only for the BBC to push him off air and force a disingenuous apology.

To be fair to Michael Stewart he was trying to be positive about Scottish football, but fell into the trap of devaluing guys who play for clubs outwith Glasgow. More talent, less cost, like Miovski & Shankland are bargains to be found at a flea market.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

He's a little too focused on being controversial, but for the most part i like him. Seriously gets up Levein's nose and wasn't afraid to voice his opinion on the Huns. Only for the BBC to push him off air and force a disingenuous apology.

To be fair to Michael Stewart he was trying to be positive about Scottish football, but fell into the trap of devaluing guys who play for clubs outwith Glasgow. More talent, less cost, like Miovski & Shankland are bargains to be found at a flea market.

Someone has to be ‘controversial’ because every other cunt just talks bollocks in favour of one cheek or the other. 
Actually amazed he’s survived as long as he has as a pundit that doesn’t favour either cheek.