Bojan Miovski

2 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

His representatives have confirmed it. Back for pre season on 10th july. But misses his national teams games.

Shame for him to miss out on the national team games, hopefully can recover well and build upon a good first season with us

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Aye especially as they are playing England. Would have been good to see him stick one past Pickford.

More chance of him leaving if he did that. 

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Its a blow that he misses the two internationals but on other hand good to get a break after playing the entire season.

I would still suspect he'll be struggling to start the first game of the season 

Says he will back training 10th July with the first team squad. Gives him almost a month 

25 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

The correct decision was made though? Why are you suggesting there should be further punishment? What because he got injured hahaha

It was a bad challenge.  Sometimes extra games getting added after review.  Im all for solid challenges but fuck me being a former footballer myself  he was miles away from the little round thing he was supposed to be going for.  Maybe you were to busy enjoying your kia ora and a snickers at the time.

1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

It was a bad challenge.  Sometimes extra games getting added after review.  Im all for solid challenges but fuck me being a former footballer myself  he was miles away from the little round thing he was supposed to be going for.  Maybe you were to busy enjoying your kia ora and a snickers at the time.

Give me any example of when a red card has been awarded and extra games have been put on the ban given the severity of tackle??? The only time extra games are put on is because of appeal or if the red card was previously missed completely by the officials. 

Maybe I was fingering your mum after my kia-ora and snickers too.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Give me any example of when a red card has been awarded and extra games have been put on the ban given the severity of tackle??? The only time extra games are put on is because of appeal or if the red card was previously missed completely by the officials. 

Maybe I was fingering your mum after my kia-ora and snickers too.

Happened to the Hun forward not long ago Roofe.

Not really on topic but wonder if Robson will adopt the Macedonian international approach where Bojan has been playing as really a false 9 with 2 very quick wingers playing off him, can help feel that with Duk on one side and a new signing on the other we would be interesting going forward, as he seems to play that role well at international level. 

6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Not really on topic but wonder if Robson will adopt the Macedonian international approach where Bojan has been playing as really a false 9 with 2 very quick wingers playing off him, can help feel that with Duk on one side and a new signing on the other we would be interesting going forward, as he seems to play that role well at international level. 

Whatever we do we have to build it around them. We need to pick up a few players this summer so robson needs to find out how to get the best out of duk & miovski and get the right players for that system 

7 hours ago, jamiesd said:

Were you a pro Jamie min?

13 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

So you aren't a former footballer then. You enjoyed a kick about with your pals.

Don't let him fool you with his false modesty. I sussed this guy out a whole back: jamiesd = Jamie's dad.

The Jamie in question is surely ex Don Jamie Buchan, so that is Martin posting.

Probably.