Bojan Miovski

22 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

I’m happy to go with £8m then if you are. 

All said and done, I'd be pushing for more

He lacks a bit of pace and he does have a tendency to go missing, but when he's hot he is different class

8m absolute minimum but I'd be hoping for more

The issue is the whole thing around fee being commensurate to wages, I suppose

@Ten Caat is the man for that 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

depends what the ambition is? If its all about wages yes but if its about getting as high as he can then its the wrong move

Is it though?  Southampton should be close to automatic promotion this season, they are also rebuilding after some terrible decisions with the running of the club, there are far worse moves out there.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

depends what the ambition is? If its all about wages yes but if its about getting as high as he can then its the wrong move

There’s very few footballers who, given the choice, choose us over Southampton.

As long as he bangs in few goals in Europe and another 15 domestically this season he’ll go for £5m+ in summer with everyone’s best wishes.

Just now, Parklife said:

Dunno. You're one of my faves though, MT. Keep doing your thing 👌🏻

Excellent

What you quaffing, currently?

Ps, you're spot on

I genuinely never type something just for a reaction, it's just what initially enters my head

Thing is I don't necessarily agree with something I said 5 mins ago, my brains erratic and people assume I'm some kind of forum mastermind 

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Excellent

Ps, you're spot on

I genuinely never type something just for a reaction, it's just what initially enters my head

Thing is I don't necessarily agree with something I said 5 mins ago, my brains erratic and people assume I'm some kind of forum mastermind 

Sipping a Highland Park 12 year old before bed. Hope you're having a great Saturday night. 

Your passion comes across in your posts. You're both too harsh and too praising. Often within the same game. Ups and downs. The reactions of a passionate fan. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sipping a Highland Park 12 year old before bed. Hope you're having a great Saturday night. 

Your passion comes across in your posts. You're both too harsh and too praising. Often within the same game. Ups and downs. The reactions of a passionate fan. 

Excellent

Just watched Barrys pre match press conference whilst eating a portugese custard pastry 

Now, bed

Goodnight

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A surprisingly good choice of firewater 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Excellent

Ps, you're spot on

I’ve always thought you display classic bipolar symptoms on here. The fluctuation between these extreme highs and lows… I hope it doesn’t translate to real life for you!

Over the years, I always laugh when I see folk accusing you of fishing! I don’t think they appreciate the complexities of MT!