Bojan Miovski

2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

I think not being the fastest player he plays close to the line, if the midfield aren't picking out his runs he's going to be caught offside more often than not, something that will be smoothed out over time as they get used to how he pushes the line. 

Agreed

Thats how he played. He was decent considering the shite around him. We were painful back then.

Wasnt all bad tho. King Kev was always a shining light in those dark days🔥

14 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Thought that was a dive, and we'd all have been raging if the boot was on the other foot.

Everything else was sublime. I particularly liked his non-celebration after his goal. He went straight to pick up the ball and get going for the second, even handing off Ruby who'd come to give him a hug.

Fantastic fella.

The dive was outstanding 

20 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

both clubs are too tight to send £5m over to any other scottish club.

Absolutely, their fans also despise the idea of signing a Scottish known quantity for some really strange reason - the rangers fans who laughed off ferguson as not good enough and celts who laughed off McKenna as not good enough.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Get a bad feeling the bigot bros will be interested in both Mio and Duk. 

Neither can afford him.   The very first game Miovski played I knew we had a very very good player.   Anyone who has played the game at a decent level could see his movement, particularly off the last defender is on a different level.   Told my mate last season when Duk was getting all the headlines that Miovski would make us more money and I am certain he will.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dave Bus said:

Absolutely, their fans also despise the idea of signing a Scottish known quantity for some really strange reason - the rangers fans who laughed off ferguson as not good enough and celts who laughed off McKenna as not good enough.

A very good point 

Its almost as if their respective Fanbases are generally thick, deluded, spoilt cunts 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Neither can afford him.   The very first game Miovski played I knew we had a very very good player.   Anyone who has played the game at a decent level could see his movement, particularly off the last defender is on a different level.   Told my mate last season when Duk was getting all the headlines that Miovski would make us more money and I am certain he will.  

Miovski doesn’t have a 50% sell on fee so of course he will make us more money

10 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

chewin-the-3.gif

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Get a bad feeling the bigot bros will be interested in both Mio and Duk. 

No way they would pay the true market valuation of both players and would try to undercut us  as per their usual contemptuous modus operandi towards Scottish Premier League clubs when bidding for their players.

Anyway, they couldn't afford Miovski nor Lopes. 

Why would we even contemplate this thought though when we are in the midst of a huge rebuilding operation which appears to be going well?

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Be interesting to see how many calls were wrong. He always played on the shoulder. Yer lino doesn’t have an easy job but VAR these days would have found in his favour a lot . 

Don't know about that min as VAR is not bulletproof nor accurate and only picks and chooses when to intervene.

For example, VAR turned a selective blind eye to James Tavernier's reckless challenge on Luis Lopes at iprix. A red card offence and penalty all day long but nothing was given (surprise, surprise). The same game, it never intervened when that fucker Cantwell should have been sent off in the first half for raising his hands, and connecting with, Liam Scales. And, because of this, who was allowed to go on and score the winner that day?

However VAR wrongly chose to intervene in the challenge that led to Graeme Shinnie's red card against Ross County towards the end of last season. This being after the ref awarded no free-kick, never mind a yellow card, against Shinnie.

VAR's intervention also led to Bojan Miovski's cracker down at Fir Park being wrongly chopped off last season, allegedly for offside when clearly he wasn't.

The sooner VAR is out of football, the better. It is a fucking nuisance and an unnecessary, pointless innovation that spoils the flow of a game and is ruining it, end of.

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Yep. As I said earlier in the thread, he's the better player. Different types, I know, but he's a very clever player. His runs go unnoticed by team mates a lot of the time