Kelle Roos

3 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

His decline is getting close to the joe Lewis standard 

It’s a weird one as I didn’t think much of Roos then Gorter signed and Roos seemed to invoke his inner Theo Snelders. 

Been shite this season. Never seen Doohan play so no idea if he’s any better.

11 minutes ago, RUL said:

It’s a weird one as I didn’t think much of Roos then Gorter signed and Roos seemed to invoke his inner Theo Snelders. 

Been shite this season. Never seen Doohan play so no idea if he’s any better.

It's weird as Gorter had gone home for most of the games when Roos was playing well, that burst of form from him gave me a lot of hope but this season he's been brutal.

9 hours ago, minijc said:

It's weird as Gorter had gone home for most of the games when Roos was playing well, that burst of form from him gave me a lot of hope but this season he's been brutal.

I think a lot of it is based on what’s in front of him. His form peaked as soon as Stewart was replaced by Pollock and Gus. Maybe like me, he thinks the current defence is shit - not excusing him like because he’s a grown man and been absolutely shite, but goalies are fragile mental cases.

36 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I think a lot of it is based on what’s in front of him. His form peaked as soon as Stewart was replaced by Pollock and Gus. Maybe like me, he thinks the current defence is shit - not excusing him like because he’s a grown man and been absolutely shite, but goalies are fragile mental cases.

That's fair, although I don't mind Devlin and the 3 centre backs, I just think that the 3 of them shouldn't be playing at the same time.  We're playing ultra defensive football, 5 defenders and losing goals regularly, the formation is the second biggest problem at the club.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

That's fair, although I don't mind Devlin and the 3 centre backs, I just think that the 3 of them shouldn't be playing at the same time.  We're playing ultra defensive football, 5 defenders and losing goals regularly, the formation is the second biggest problem at the club.

Aye, good enough players but it just doesn’t work. Too easily played around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...